Chapter 20: Shiro-chan Become Yandere

(Y/N)'s POV

I have 5 group of band girls and 1 members of another band as my girlfriends now. I have no idea how do I get this far, but I won't question it and be grateful instead.

For the day, me and Afterglow decided to spend our date together at a ramen shop called Saburo Ramen. This place was suggested by Tomoe since she really love ramen.

We arrived at the shop and it's a new place for me.

(Y/N): I've never seen this place before.

Tomoe: First time?

(Y/N): You could say that since I only go outside with the others if needed mostly.

Ran: So, that explains it.

Tomoe: Come on! What are you waiting for? Let's go!

Moca, Himari, Tsugumi, (Y/N), Ran: Yeah!/Y-Yeah.

We all head into the shop and pick our seat. Of course, I'm between Ran at my left and Himari at my right. Moca is beside Ran and Himari is beside Tomoe with Tsugumi at her farthest right.

While waiting for our ramen to be served, we have a chat for a moment.

Moca: So, how do you get so many girlfriends, (Y/N)?~

(Y/N): Let's just say that they're also a yandere before you girls.

Ran: So, it's Kasumi and the others.

Moca: We missed our fun~

Himari: But, at least we get to be with you.

Tomoe: True that.

Tsugumi: You love us, right (Y/N)-kun?

(Y/N): I love all of my girlfriends equally, Tsugumi.

Tomoe: Ah! Our food's here!

Once our ramen is served on the table, we took a chopsticks together and dig in.

(Y/N), Afterglow: Let's eat!

The noodles is so thick for me to one bite it. The soup is quite hot and not too salty, but it's simply enough to enjoy the tastiness in my throat. Tomoe then criticize me.

Tomoe: Haha, (Y/N)'s enjoying the ramen!

(Y/N): Man, I wish that I could have another bowl.

Tomoe: No worries! Just order as many bowl as you want! It's our date anyway.

Moca: That's true.

(Y/N): If you say so...

I asked for another bowl and the chef approved my order.

The chef also serve us some fried chicken as I take one and bite it. The crunchy texture lingering in my mouth along with the sweet spicy sauce is the best combination I can imagine.

Himari: Slow down. We don't want you to choke.

(Y/N): I'm showwy. (I'm sorry.)

I said while chewing and they giggled. I took another chicken and decided to do something sweet for my new yandere girlfriends.

(Y/N): Want me to feed you? It's my offer anyway.

Himari: I want to be fed by (Y/N)!

Moca: Me too~

Tomoe: Hey! Don't forget me!

Tsugumi: Leave some for me too. Ran-chan, what about you?

Ran: I don't mind, though.