Chapter 15: Trip To The Bathhouse

(Y/N)'s POV

4 vocalists, 3 guitarists, 4 bassists, 2 drummer, 1 DJ and 3 keyboardists. That is my band girlfriends harem for now. I have no idea if there'll be more who would fall for me, forcefully.

For the day, I was just walking around as I passed by a place that caught my interest. It's actually a bathhouse.

(Y/N): Asahi Bathhouse? Maybe I'll visit there with my girlfriends. Might as well invite Hina and Lisa since I've never being those two on a date before.

I talk to myself as I head to the grocery store and buy some items I need.

The next day...

Hanasakigawa High School...

Recess...

Right now, it's recess time and I was having some nice lunch with Hello, Happy World! and Poppin'Party. The student council are busy at the moment, so I just let them do their business.

Kokoro: (Y/N), you never went to take me out for a date, so I'll set a date for us!

(Y/N): Ahaha, thank you, Kokoro.

Kasumi: But, where are you going to take (Y/N)?

Kokoro: Umm... let's see...

It took a while for Kokoro to think of an idea. Then, she finally told what's in her mind.

Kokoro: Ah! I know! I'll arrange a sleepover for us, okay?

Poppin'Party: A sleepover?!

Pastel*Palettes: A sleepover?!

Hagumi, Kanon, Misaki: A sleepover?!

(Y/N): A sleepover?

Everyone said synchronously.

Kokoro: That's right! A sleepover! That way, we all can spend some time with each other, especially (Y/N) who we loved!

Everyone: I want to sleep beside (Y/N)!/(Y/N)-san!/(Y/N)-kun!

Everyone said synchronously once again. But then, it turned into an argument as everyone else stared at us. It's too embarrassing, I'm telling you that. So, I barged in and yelled.

(Y/N): Girls, that's enough!

They eventually stopped arguing and stared at me.

(Y/N): Okay, how about this? Kokoro, can you make our sleepover to have at least a few night? One night is for one band to sleep beside me.

Kokoro: I like the idea!

Kasumi: Me too!

Aya: You sure do know how to make things equal for us, (Y/N)-kun.

Chisato has a disappointed look on her face, but I can't do anything about it. Except...

(Y/N): Chisato, don't worry. I want to treat my girlfriends equally, so don't make that face.

Chisato: Hmph, fine. At least you're not sleeping with other girls we don't know.

Eve: But, why do you suggest this idea?

(Y/N): You girls want me to die from suffocation because all of you piling up on me?

Everyone: No!/We don't want that!

Looks like they're worried about me.

(Y/N): Then, it's settled. I'll sleep with one band girls per night.

Everyone: Alright!

We continued eating our meals before heading back to class for our next homeroom.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) taking a bath at hot springs... alone.