Toxic lovers (7)

I woke up to someone banging on my door "QUÉ!!" I say my mom opened the door "pack your clothes today I don't care when but today and clean your room" she said then closed it. I groaned kissing geesy all over "Buenos días" he said wrapping his arms back around me pulling me on top of him "hola let me go I gotta pee" "noooo" "yessss let me go" "fine come back" "I will" I get up and go use the bathroom washing my hands geesy comes in "your taken forever!!" "Bro I'm tryna get ready"

"who you calling bro" "you who else?" "Alright bitch since we doing that shit" "who does this mans think he is?" I ask myself "I'm daddy" "mmm nah sorry that's somebody elses place geesy" "who's?" He asked getting all up on me! "His names Alejandro he's really really sexy if I'm being honest with you would let him hit again any time" "bet right now" "no stupid you called me a bitch" "you called me bro unless we just friends with benefits?" "Nah we ain't" "alright then I'm not your bro" "ok papas sorry" "oo I like that it's ok mamas sorry for calling you a bitch" "it's ok te quíero" "Yo también te quiero " "alright let's get ready"

"what you wanna do today?" "Mmm idk" "we can go to the pier" "yeah but there gonna be soo manyyy peopleee!!" I over exaggerate "don't act like you won't like it" I roll my eyes getting dressed "damnnnnn" "I know you lookn' mmmm" I say fixing his hair "I got a hat in my car that would match your outfit" "I got like three of your hats to be honest" I say pointing to the stack of his hats in my dresser "it's cool I got lots of hats" "I can tell" I say rolling my eyes. We go downstairs "henny ale come eat" I was fucking starving right now "thank you mamá" she had made breakfast tacos!! We eat and put our plates in the sink "Gracias" geesy said to my mom "no problem where are y'all heading today?" "Pier" "have fun win some prizes for her geesy" "ok bye" we leave he opens the trunk and grabs a black and white hat "thank you" "your welcome" we were kinda matching cause he was wearing all black and I was wearing all white cute!" "Wait can you take my picture please"

Official_henny$

Official_henny$: opposites attract// I got myself a personal Photographer @OHGEESYLiked by lil xan and 80k others

Liked by lil xan and 80k others

Comments
Candy_$: y'all are so cute tbh🥺🖤
Official_henny$: <33

OHGEESY:anything for my baby🤤
Official_henny$: loveee yooouuu💗
OHGEESY:I loovvveee yooouuuu moreeee💞
Official_henny$:could never

User184: damn they still together surprising
User4: i know🤣

"What you mean could never?" Geesy asked me "you could never love me more then I love you" "that's a lie" he said putting his hand on my thigh "ok whatever you say" "don't play wit me" geesy said squeezing my thigh "what is with you and my thighs right now?" "I just love yo thighs" "weirdo" "so loving you is weird?" "Yeah not gonna lie I literally suck" "shut up cause you the most beautiful fucking smartest female out here stop playn'" he said pulling into the pier parking lot "aww your so sweet" "don't ever say you suck cause you the best thing that's happened to me since Forever" "I love you" "I love you more" "I love you infinity" "I love you infinity and two" I laugh I would always tell my mom that when she said she loved me infinity.