Toxic lovers (22)

I woke up. I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and all dat put food in Rico's  bowl and sat on the couch eating my cereal.

"Morning" gees said "it's not morning no more it's 12 o'clock" I explain smiling "damn I was just tryna be nice" he told me laying on the couch putting his head on my lap one side of his face pressed against my stomach. "Bro you felt that?!" I ask him "yeah he just kicked me" geesy said smiling I laugh playing with his hair "i bet he gonna look like me" "maybe I want him to have your hair type badly" I say

We was just talking "you got name ideas?" I take a big breath in "Carlos" I say "that's nice" he told me "you got any ideas that's the only thing I got" "Alejandro jr" he said raising his eyebrows I laugh "no I don't want our child to be exactly like you" "why you love me and you know it so why not" "but you do stupid shit all the time" "true" "so the chances of a Alejandro jr. Doing the same thing as you is very likely and we don't want that" i say he agreed then realized what I said "your mean" "I'm just speaking facts"

"So what we doing today?" "I have to go somewhere Pay somebody for something" "drugs?" "Nah I'm tryna stay clean" "but you be sipping though" i say laughing "yeah but at least im not taking pills or Molly like that no more" he told me i squint my eyes raising my eyebrows ""ok.." I say "can you not kick me little man" gees said his forehead on my stomach I laugh at this dude being goofy "alright you got paint?" "Yeah? Por qué?" "Cause come on" he tells me getting up pulling me up with him "take off your shirt get a towel or some ima go find the paint" he said going into my room "what is this mans finna do?" I ask myself taking off my- well his shirt that mine and getting a towel he comes back with some white and black paint.

"Sit down mamas we finna paint your belly"he tells me bringing a chair over for me to sit in. "Your doing it?" "Duh" he told me putting black paint all over his hands he puts his hands on the sides of my stomach "that's cold" I say laughing "stay still" he told me taking his hands off dipping his finger in white paint writing 'hella wave baby' I laugh at him he drew hearts and shit "boom master piece" he said getting up going to wash his hands. I took pictures then someone knocks on the door I get up and answer it "Bruh henny!" geesy said running over to me pulling me over to the couch "what?" "You ain't got no shirt the fuck" he tells me I start laughing over protective mf shorelines at the door it ain't no strangers..

"Wasup" gees said "hey why you got paint all on your shirt" candy said walking over to me "oh that explains" she said looking at my stomach "yeah he wanted to paint my stomach so I let him" "ok ok I see you picasso Alejandro " candy said "thank you thank you" gees said bowing "dumbasses" I say laughing.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

We was all chilling in my room geesy was tryna get the paint of my stomach "n*gga is it coming off?" Kato asked "yeah with this make up remover stuff" gees said.

•••••••••••••••••••

We got the paint off me and I showered "why couldn't you have just washed the paint off when you showered?" Rob asked "cause I didn't think about that sir" I say laying on my bed "why do I feel high I haven't smoked today" candy said "ion know" I say gees pulls me close to him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••
Y'all imagine the rest cause like my brain isn't working rn 😩❤️