Toxic lovers (11)

I wake up before Alejandro did. I managed to get out his grip and go to make him some breakfast "Buenos días mija" "buenos días" "¿Está Alejandro despierto?" "No" "oh I made y'all breakfast" "alright I'll be back" I go back to ales room to grab my phone "mamas why you leave" ale said in a sleepy voice "I'm sorry and happy birthday!" I say he smiles get up "your mom made breakfast" "alright" I grab my phone going back out into the kitchen to see Maria made us plates " gracias" I say sitting down waiting for Ale before i start eating "Feliz cumpleaños Alejandro" maria said hugging Ale "gracias mami" ale said smiling I text kato and tell him he had to distract Alejandro for me so I could get ales gifts ready. "Mamas" "yes mi amor" "I love you" "I love you more" I kiss him and he sits next to me "gracias mami" he said eating wit me "No hay problema"

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Me and gees were sitting there talking bout life basically "hold up i just remember something" "qué amor" "mi Besos de cumpleaños" i kiss him twenty times since he was turning twenty "papas, kato and the others are gonna take you somewhere to play paintball or something" "you going?" "No I have some stuff to do" "then I'm staying wit you" "No amor go have fun and I need you away so you won't find out what your presents are" "are they here?" "Yep but-" he gets up running to his room I run after him "what you get me tell me please" "no I'll give you them tonight" "fine" "go get dress baby" I tell him he goes to the bathroom to shower so I pick out his and my outfit I pick out matching outfits I picked out for both of us all black outfits but he had a red hat and I wasn't gonna wear one. "Papas I picked out a outfit for you" I say into the bathroom "gracias mi amor" I put his clothes on the counter and start getting ready.
Well I was supposed to be getting ready but I was scrolling through instagram then I stopped when I heard the water turn off, I started brushing my teeth gees got out the shower I was looking at him through the mirror while he wrapped a towel around his waist grabbing his toothbrush starting to brush his teeth too I was still staring through the mirror. "You good?" He asked "hm? Yeah I'm good" "you want me to take this off or some?" "Nah unless you- never mind nah you good" I say going back into the bedroom closing the door to the bathroom "wasup bitch! Where's the birthday boy" "bathroom" "damn so he didn't get any birthday sex yet?" "No not yet maybe later" I say smirking at her "you freaky bitch" rob said shaking his head "so like y'all just gonna come in here.. like I was gonna change but like y'all here" "we can leave" kato and rob leave but Fenix stays "why you still here" "I've seen her change before cause she had spilt fucking soda all over her clothes" "yeah he cool" I say changing "wasup y'all" geesy said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Candy and layla yell at him "thank you" "happy birthday n*gga" "thanks" geesy said putting his chains on "where we going again?" "Y'all are going to paintball" "why can't you come with?" He whines putting me in a soft chokehold hug "because it's just y'all boys" he smacks his lips "fine cause we all know you would suck at paintball anyways" "boy shut up I could beat you but not today cause I have stuff to do!!" I tell him "fine.." he said kissing me walking out wit Fenix.

•••••••••••••

They left and I get his presents from where I was hiding them "What you get him?" "I got him some new Jordan's" I say showing them the shoe "those nice" "yeah he gonna like them"