Toxic lovers (24)

I woke up moving around waking up geesy he pulled me close to him kissing me I guess this a natural instinct "we gotta get up it's 12:30 and we both take forever to get dressed so come on" I say trying to get him to wake up but he didn't want to get up so I take a picture of him posting it to my story

"GET UP ALEJANDRO!" I yell at him "Bruh lay yo little ass down and stop yelling at me" he told me pulling me back into his arms "dude get up we gotta get ready" "for what?" He asked "doctor" "oh come let's go then" he finally got up "damn took you...

"GET UP ALEJANDRO!" I yell at him "Bruh lay yo little ass down and stop yelling at me" he told me pulling me back into his arms "dude get up we gotta get ready" "for what?" He asked "doctor" "oh come let's go then" he finally got up "damn took you fucking ten minutes" I say rolling my eyes getting up going into the bathroom brushing my teeth.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

We got ready going downstairs it was 12:47 the appointment was at 1:20 "strawberries?" Geesy asked "sí gracias" he brought me my strawberries and he had a bowl of fruit loops. "Why y'all up so early?" Kato and candy came downstairs "it's not even early it's 1:00 pm" "early" I roll my eyes eating the rest of my strawberries.

••••••••••••••••••••••••
We was going into the parking garage at the hospital after baby boys checkup he's heathy and he's active moving a lot. I took at pictures and posted it on my ig.

Official_henny$

Official_henny$: 29 weeks 🤸🏽‍♀️

Liked by ohgeesy, candy_$ and 40k others

Ohgeesy: 😍😍

User291:your so pretty!
Official_henny$: thank you<3

••••••••••••••••••••••••

"You hungry?" Gees asked me "yeah can we get pizza" "yeah" he respond we go to get the pizza for us and shoreline.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We was back at the shoreline house chillen eating pizza. "We going to rolling loud tomorrow" "yeah that's gonna be wild" "for real" this was gonna be fun  I've never been to rolling loud and they were supposed to have two this year one now and one in December.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We was just talking and stuff the rest of the day "someone's having a trap party tonight y'all tryna go?" "Sure" everyone agreed "you don't need to go mamas ima stay with you" gees said ""true and No your not staying with me go have fun" I tell him "nah I'll stay" "No your not your going and your gonna go drink smoke up all that good stuff" I tell him kissing him after "you sure you don't want me to stay?" I nod "ima stay with henny keep her company" candy said smiling "yeah y'all go have y'alls fun I got a child to take care of" layla said "alright" they said getting up goign to their rooms to change and came back downstairs saying bye "bye mamas love you" "love you more" I say kissing him ok lips he smacks my butt walking away "bye candy love ya" kato said to candy "bye Malik" she said back kissing him awww! Fenix kissed layla and Jesús saying bye to them I swear all my friends are so cute!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••

We was singing dancing and stuff having a little party like we always do "go bad bitch go bad bitch go!" Candy yelled recording me and layla dancing Jesús was laughing at us clapping his hands. "get it jesús" I say making him laugh he's the cutest.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

The boys came back drunk rob said he ain't drink or none surprisingly but the rest of them was crossed "mamas!" Geesy says hugging me he smelt like alcohol and weed. "Wasup papas let's go upstairs" "alright night" "night girly"

I went upstairs into gees room sitting him down on his bed "take off your clothes and lay down papas" I tell him he does laying down I kiss him laying next to him "you have fun" "yeah we all crossed" he said smiling playing with the Strains of hair on my head "I can tell you smell like alcohol and your eyes hella red" he laughs "alright get some sleep you gotta show tomorrow bae" I tell him "mhm love you mamas" "love you too" we both ended up falling asleep.

••••••••••••••••
I want the rolling loud concert to be its own chapter so yeah☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎