Toxic lover (32)

I woke up to screaming as an instinct I jump up looking around but it was just geesy and sincere screaming at each other. They were both smiling and laughing so I guess we all good "why are y'all screaming so loud" I say looking at both of them "because sinna kept screaming at me so I screamed back" he tells me I grab sin "stop yelling at dada" I tell him tickling him he starts laughing it was so cute! I felt geesy start tickling me to "stop ale!" I yell at him laughing "Nope" I push him away running to the restroom with sinna in my arms. He was babbling and smiling.

I put sin on the counter and start brushing my teeth "mamas unlock the door" I heard geesy "fine" I do and he comes in brushing his teeth with me. 

We were both ready and I got sinna ready getting our stuff and going to the lobby "damn took y'all long enough" candy said "shut up" I tell her goign out to the van putting sinceres carrier in.

••••••••••••••••••••••

We were back in la after a long car ride and me and geesy fighting over fries we was back!

"Hennessy!" I heard someone say I turn around it was ivy "ivy" I say hugging her "this my little cousin?!" She said looking at sincere "yeah sincere" "aww he's so cute"

••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Alejandro?!" She said going up to him slapping the back of his head "why you still bullying me!" Ale said coming over to me going behind me "ohh your the baby daddy! I knew those chubby cheeks and those eyes from somewhere" "yeah.." "so like why did you bully him?" I asked her "cause you liked him so I would bully him bout that and just because I'm one year older then him and I was taller then him" "yeah I was scared of her all fifth and six grade" I laugh cause I could tell he was being dead serious.

••••••••••••••••••••••

"I still don't like you" i tell geesy still mad about my fries "I know cause you love me" he said back kissing me. We were all walking Into the big interview room "mama!" I heard a little voice yell I look around and it was Jesús! "Say it again baby" layla said smiling I had to record this "mama" he said again "aww" "Fenix where's my money!" They made a bet too "Mann" Fenix said taking his wallet out giving layla a hundred dollar bill "thank you" she said sitting next to me,candy,and ivy.

"Yo yo no jumper coolest podcast in the world and today I'm wit shoreline mafia. Introduce yourselfs" "bitch im rob viscous" "master Kato" "Fenix flexin" "ohgeesy" "and who are these lady's with y'all" "that's my wifey hennessy and our son sincere" geesy said smiling at me I swear this man!! "Jesús my son and my girl layla" "my girl candy" "ivy, my girl" "nice to me yall" "nice to meet you to" we say smiling.

Sincere was falling asleep I was just listening to what the guys were talking about "remember when y'all turned y'all's studio into a strip club" Adam said that caught my attention I look at them silently laughing to myself "yeah that was low key fun" Fenix said "yeah" geesy and the rest agreed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

The interview was almost over "sinna minna" geesy said sincere looking around then looked at geesy trying to get to him. I put sincere on the floor and he crawls to geesy "hey papa" geesy said smiling at sincere.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We were on the way to their show. "We finna get drinks after this" geesy said "bet" I say smiling everyone else agreed "ima give Jesús and sincere shots" kato said smiling "I'll beat your ass don't try me MALIK!" I say laughing "I'd like to see you try HENNESSY!" "And Ima get mi tíos on your ass and mi papá" "nope never mind sorry sincere" kato said "exactly" I say smiling "I mean I got Jesús still" "nope if I let you she gonna beat my ass fa letting you then beat your ass" Fenix said me and candy laugh because we knew she don't play that shit either..

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We were at their show "wasup LA!" Geesy said into the mic everyone started screaming "y'all finna get turnt up tonight!" He yelled everyone screams yes "I said is y'all finna get turnt up tonight!" Everyone screams again "alright then" first song that starts playing was bands.

"I want y'all to sing every word!" Kato yelled

"This ain't a Milly Rock, this a money dance" "And dick ain't hard, that's a thirty in my pants" "I got thirty of them bands, I'ma make a stripper dance "And I'ma fuck a nigga bitch 'cause he nerdy, she a fan" "The molly either white or it's yellow like some sand" "If you need it, hit my line, know I got it, I'm the man" "Oxycontin, thizzle, Xans, that's what made me all these bands" "Niggas talkin' hella reckless so we layin' all these hands"

"Bands, bands, bands, all I think about commas" "Thirty in a forty, all I think about drama" "I'm finna get this money, give it right to my mama" "Playin' with the chicken, you gon' meet all the llamas" "Bands, bands, bands, all I think about commas" "Thirty in a forty, all I think about drama" "I'm finna get this money, give it right to my mama" "Playin' with the chicken, you gon' meet all the llamas"

Then it was robs lines

"I need money, I need weed, I need drank" "N*ggas knockin, ain't a fiend and I'm straight" "These n*ggas tellin stories but they don't be who we think""Talkin like he ain't a pussy but he lyin in your face" "I been bossin since a rookie, watchin n*ggas from the back" "Smokin cookie out the pack and shootin n*ggas rockin black" "P's gettin taxed, I guess I'm back to sellin crack" "Got a lick for couple racks, then tell a n*gga where it's at"

"This ain't a Milly Rock, this a money dance" "And my dick ain't hard, that's a thirty in my pants" "I got thirty of them bands, I'ma make a stripper dance "And I'ma fuck a nigga bitch 'cause he nerdy, she a fan" "The molly either white or it's yellow like some sand" "If you need it, hit my line, know I got it, I'm the man" "Oxycontin, thizzle, Xans, that's what made me all these bands" "Niggas talkin' hella reckless so we layin' all these hands"

""I sip big juice but you n*ggas probably knew that""I'm ridin round with two straps, I'm wavy like a durag" "My n*ggas see a lick, we finna hit it, n*ggas do that" "I cheated on my bitch, I'm bout to go and buy a new bag" "You n*ggas almost made it but you didn't nigga too bad" "I'm cashin counted forty bands off the backend" "What happened? N*ggas talkin reckless til we spazzin" "Poppin it, my n*gga, you ain't really bout that action"

"Tell that bitch to send them codes right now" "I'm tryna get it, tryna get this shit gone right now, right now" "I been juggin off these phones like how
Nigga, how you turn a cool hundred to a light thou', light thou?" "This shit regular, baby, I swear to God"
"No, you can't compare with us, lady, yo, this the mob" "All my niggas ready like Freddy if it's a prob" "Chop a nigga, now he spaghetti up in the pot"

"This ain't a Milly Rock, this a money dance" "And dick ain't hard, that's a thirty in my pants" "I got thirty of them bands, I'ma make a stripper dance "And I'ma fuck a nigga bitch 'cause he nerdy, she a fan" "The molly either white or it's yellow like some sand" "If you need it, hit my line, know I got it, I'm the man" "Oxycontin, thizzle, Xans, that's what made me all these bands" "Niggas talkin' hella reckless so we layin' all these hands"

•••••••••••••••••••••••

The concert was almost over they were just telling them about the after parties and where the next show was. Geesy came up to me kissing me a few times then taking sincere lifting him into the air making him laugh "y'all is so cute" I say "you cutest" geesy said giving sincere back to me going back on stage to say bye

••••••••••••••••••••••••

We head to the airport and getting on a private plane. Sincere was knocked geesy I could tell was sleepy but he didn't want to go to sleep. "Papas go to sleep I know your sleepy" I say kissing him "no" he said I make him lay his head on my lap "sleep" I tell him playing with his hair. I was watching a movie same with kato everybody else was out. I was getting sleepy moving around a little so I was laying down on my back with sincere in my arms and geesy laying in between my legs i love them.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••