Toxic lovers (20)

June, you graduated still living by yourself and your still pregnant BUTTT geesy and u aren't together sadly.. (y'all broke up after u graduated so it's been a month and like 20 days since y'all broke up)

"Hey henny" Diego (lil xan) said to me "wasup Diego" "so have you talked to geesy?" "No I don't want to" "why" "because he cheated on me knowing damn well that he promised me he would stay loyal and he knew that his decisions would break us up so why would I talk to him" "because this is his son he should be able to like get updates" Diego said "well you update him if he cared he would text me asking" I tell him "ok don't text him if you don't want to" "I won't" I say my phone goes off

*ohgeesy posted a picture*

"You still like him don't you?" "No I don't" I don't I can't.. "seems like you do" "we just ig friends it ain't nothing I don't like him he got a new girl anyways so" I look at his post and it's him and his girl it was allure I met her at graduation.. I was low key mad but I don't like him no more..

"Are you crying" Diego asked "no I'm not" I say wiping my face "ok so you wanna come with me?" "Where we going?" "Hang with some friends" "ok let's go"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Oh my fucking.. "I hate you whyyy" I tell him I knew I should've questioned him he brought me to the shoreline house.. "come on let's go" "no you go I'll stay in the car" "ok you'll come inside I know you will" he said getting out goign inside.

Candy and layla ran out coming over to Diego's car "where the fuck have you been?!" Candy asked "why haven't you been hangin with us?" Layla also asked "cause y'all always with the boys and they always with geesy and everyone keeps trying to convince me I still have feels for him and i don't and I don't want to catch feels for him again!" I say "come on it's fine" "geesy is in there?" "Yeah but it's fine" I roll my eyes turning off the car getting out "you was actually gonna stay in the whole time Diego was over here?" "Yeah"

We go inside "Hennessy!" Kato said coming to hug me "wasup" rob comes and hugs me too "so like we not cool no more or what?" Kato asked "what you mean" "the only time you talk to us is on insta live" "oh cause I got stuff to do" "what?" "Think" "about what?" Rob asked "life" "you ain't got no life you don't go no where" xan said "cause rather not leave my comfort zone bitch" "not even to hang with us" "I told y'all I've been busy" "with what??" "She's been crying listening to music and stalking geesy" Diego siad "I don't stalk him" I yell at him "yeah you do" Kato looked at me then gees then Diego "ok Diego just because I got one Notification he posted something doesn't mean I stalk dude" I say "I could imagine you stalking him no cap" Fenix said out of no where "where you come from??" "The unknown" he says with a straight face making me laugh then I remember what he said.

"Why y'all think I would stalk him like" I say making a confused face "whatever you know you would cause she still has feelings for him" rob said "oh my god.. ok Diego let go" I say walking to the door "so you still have feelings for him?" Kato asked "she probably does I mean she still has that necklace he got her" layla said "caught her cuddling with the bear he got her" Diego said I just look at them with tear cause like I'm trying not to catch feeling again but they making it harder to deny them! "Tú llorando?" Gees asked I flick him off wiping my face "we make you mad" "nah y'all just mad annoying if I wanted him back I would make a effort to get him back" "oh ok we'll stop though" "soo how's our nephew??" Candy asked "he good" "you still craving strawberries?" "Yep"

"Hola Bebé" I hear someone say it was.. allure! she goes and kisses geesy and looks over at us "oh my gosh Hennessy I haven't seen you since graduation!!" She said coming and hugging me "I know we should hang more" candy starts laughing at me "what?" "Cómo vas a ser amiga de tu ex chica?" I cover her mouth "Cállate! I'm sorry she don't know how to keep her opinion to herself" "what? Tú hablas español" "sí" "oh I'm sorry" i laugh at this chick "Bruh and just cause they dating don't mean I can't be cool wit her I'm cool wit polos babymomma and polos my ex too" "oh my gosh" "Don't say nothing else"