Toxic lovers (19)

"Papas let me gooo" I tell Alejandro he wouldn't let me go! "Mamas stay wit meee" "dude I'm just tryna go pee I'll be back" "fine" he finally lets me go.

I was washing my hands and ale opening the door poking his head in "got you strawberries" "gracias mi amor" I say flicking the water from my hands on to his face he glared at me. "Here take your strawberries" he says handing me the strawberries "thank you papas" I say sitting on his lap kissing him "I hate you so much" he said smiling "why?" "Cause you're so cute" he said kissing the top of my head "your cuter but whatever" I say eating my strawberries scrolling threw ig "damn why you got so many notifications" gees asked "and you don't" "answer them" "no it's either someone hating or someone tryna hook up" "ok don't answer them" he said putting his hands on my stomach "ima get your name tatted on me" he tells me "bet ima get yours too" "no you might not always love me like I love you" he makes me wanna slap him and then cry "Alejandro I'm always gonna love you especially since we're having a baby that gives me more of a reason to love you and You'll always be apart of me" he smiles at me "your so cute amor" "gracias mi Todo"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was sitting on the couch with gizmo,layla,candy,Jesús,Oscar,Cesar,ruby, and all shoreline except geesy we was all chilling "where'd geesy go" "i don't know" everyone said Ok.. I hear the door open I look it was geesy and he was holding  like three small boxes and a heart shaped box and flowers I smile at him "henny" he said waving me over "yes?" I asked smiling really hard "take the big box not the small ones" he tells me holding out the boxes I took the big heart shaped box  "what's this?" "Open it" I open the box and it was chocolate covered strawberries "mmm my two favorite things together thank you" I say hugging him "no that's not all I also got you flowers a teddy bear but that's in my room." "Thank youu" I say kissing all over his face I go to put the chocolate on the table.

"Hennessy" "yes mi amor?" "Uh you know I love you more then anything" "yeah" "well I wanted to do something special for you so you would always know I love you and I swear I'd do anything for you" I smile holding back my tears candy was recording us. "So I got you these things so you would always think of me and I'll always think of you" he hands me a box holding one himself "open it" I open it looking at the tenis bracelet and a necklace that had A ♡︎H on it and he opens one it had the same thing. I let my tears fall "papas you ain't have to do this" "I wanted to I mean your doing way more for me then I am for you" "how though?" I ask hugging him "your giving me my first born" he said kissing me "why you always gotta be so cute" I say laughing trying to stop crying "that's not it" "oh my gosh Alejandro" I say smiling "so we both love each other a lot right" "mhm" "and I wanted to get this so we can be even closer then we already are" he opens a box with rings I start crying again"promise ring" I cover my face I was a hot mess right now my face was red like red red..

He grabs my hand "can i?" "Sí" he puts the ring on my ring finger "I promise to be loyal and always take care of you always be honest to never hurt you in any ways possible to love you more then anything.. i promise to be the best roll model for our baby to be the best father I can be for our baby to love both of you unconditionally. Hennessy Sanchez I love you" I was full on tears I couldn't speak so I just hug him "I love you too" I say stuttering trying to catch my breath he kisses me and everyone else starts clapping "y'all stop ima start crying again" I say waving my face "lemme see the ring" candy said I walk over to her and show her "damn this nice I didn't even actually look at it" I say smiling "see I kept a secret" she said "did all y'all know?" Everyone shakes their heads 'yes' "so that's why y'all wouldn't tell me where he was" "I knew you was gonna be happy" kato said smiling at me "I know that's the most I've cried in a while"

"One more thing mamas"  geesy said going upstairs "I hate him so much why he doing so much for me" I say smiling "he really loves you" Oscar said smiling "ok mamas close your eyes" I close my eyes. "Ok open" I open my eyes and he was handing me dog!! "aww papas!!" I say hugging the dog "what you gonna name him " "uh... rico" "nice"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Everyone had left geesy was with the rest of shoreline downstairs I was just chilling in his room with the big ass teddy bear he got me and my new dog rico!!! I got bored so I posted on my ig

Official_henny&:

Official_henny$: The love I have for you @ohgeesy ❤️ // 16 weeks and 3days pregnant🙌🏽🙌🏽

Liked by ohgeesy and 40k others

Ohgeesy: love you more🤍

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Gees came upstairs and laid next to me "you think we can move to like some type of Beverly Hills type house" he asked "I mean if we both save our money yeah" "I'm paying" he told me "no we both paying if not then I'm paying" "no I'm paying for everything" "not everything we can go 50 50" I say messing with his curls. "Fine"

We was playing around "your mami wants to make you a weird baby" he says with his head against my stomach "uh uh" "ok miss ima dress our baby up as food" "that's gonna be cute papas" he rolls his eyes "I mean maybe but still weird" he said.

We went back downstairs cause I wanted food so we went to see if anyone else wanted some. "Y'all want food?" "Yeah" everyone agreed "what we getting?" "I want Mexican food" layla said "ok from where?" "Ooo el cartel"  candy says "yeahh" I agree "so what y'all want?" Gees asked "street tocas" me and candy said " quesadilla"  layla and rob said  "taco salad" Fenix said " enchiladas" kato said "what you getting papas?" I ask gees "Asada Nachos Supreme" he told me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Gees came back with the food "someone else getting the food next time" gees said putting the food in the kitchen "¿Por qué?" Candy asked "Chicas" "what happened?" I asked "girls coming up to me left and right and shit" gees explained "they fan girls that's what they do" I explained "Hennessy wanted to do that when she first met geesy but she was playing like she ain't want you at first" candy exposed me "you ain't have to expose me like damn.." I tell her getting up to go get my tacos..

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We was eating watch squid game "you think any of us would survive this?" "I wouldn't I would probably get us all killed to be honest" I say "you probably would" kato said "I would survive cause I'm smart" layla said "ok what would you do" "not join bitches" she said smiling "nah but would y'all kill each other for the money" I asked "most definitely" rob said "yeah fuck all y'all" "the only person I wouldn't kill would be hennessy" gees said "yeah no I wouldn't kill him" I say back "but if y'all were both forced to.." candy said I start laughing "it depends" I say "damn.. I was gonna say no but ok.." gees said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey uh I'm kinda going through a creative stump so ima skip a some months and make it kinda interesting