Toxic lovers (40)

(We skipping months to April 2020..)
I woke up geesy and sincere were gone

"Mamas" "que?" "We got an interview today and i wanna take sinnie with me so I'm taking sinnie" "ok" I get up going to where sincere was "hola Sinna muffin" he smiles at me he was eating cookies.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

They was finna leave "you wanna come with?" "No I'm ok" "alright I love you" I kiss him and sincere "I love uouuu" I say to sin "I wuvv uuu" he gave me a kiss on the cheek "awww" I hug him "ok go wit dada sinnie" he runs to geesy and hugs him "alright we'll see you later mamas" "ok byee"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's been maybe ten minutes since sinna and geesy left and I was thinking of a way to prank geesy why? Just cause..

••••••••••••••••••••••

I saw that he had posted I click on it and it was my Sinna muffin!

Aww my baby's so cute!!

"We back mamas!"  I heard geesy "hey y'all have fun?" "Yeah" sincere was sleep. I take him from geesy laying him on the couch surprised he ain't wake up.

••••••••••••••••

We was all just chilling someone called geesy "yo... what?... where y'all at? Alr" he hung up the phone getting up "where you going?" "Joshy got shot" my heart dropped i get up too getting some shoes grabbing sincere he was still sleep.

••••••••••••••

We got to where shoreline and some other people were we get out I tried not to cry seeing everybody else crying it really hurt..

We were just waiting for news from Fenix cause he was at the hospital with i guess joshys girl.

•••••••••••••••

We went to the shoreline house. Geesy got another call. "Alright.. bye" he hung up putting his face in his hands crying it made my heart hurt even more "what happened?" "He ain't make it" I thought he was joking at first "your lying.." he didn't respond I hug him crying with him everybody started crying sincere and Jesús were both still sleep upstairs.

He had to still be lying I won't believe it.. joshy.. he can't be dead he's to young to die he still had his whole life to look forward to.. (bruhh I'm fucking crying writing this..) this is stupid stupid as fuck who even did this! I swear they low life as fuck..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Fenix was here he didn't say anything just sat down "Fenix?" Kato spoke "tell me ohgees lying.." Fenix started crying again same with rob I hated all of this everybody crying it was so sad "who the fuck did this?" "Nobody know" geesy looked like he was in deep thoughts I wasn't gonna ask though..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Me geesy and sincere went home sincere was awake again watching tv eating McDonald's. Geesy was in the shower.

Geesy came downstairs he looked mad.. "Qué está mal?" "We think we know who killed joshy" "who?" "This fuck n*gga number9 or some fuck ass gang" who? "Who's number9?"  "We was beefing with him a long time ago but this took it too far.. but we don't know if it's really him or not" I wanted to know the beef.. but I'm not gonna ask now. He came and laid on top of me I felt my shirt get wet was he crying again? "It's ok baby your gonna make me cry" I tell him trying not to "that was my brother though now he's gone.. and I ain't even get to say goodbye... he been here since the beginning.." he said I wipe his tears "it's ok he's gonna be looking down on all of us. It'll be fine remember karmas a bitch whoever did this will get their fair share" I tell him hugging him trying to hold back tears still sincere came and hugged both of us he made a sad face finna cry "aww baby come here" sincere try's getting in the couch he finally got up and hugged geesy giving him a kiss on the cheek.

•••••••••••••••••••••

I was trying to comfort geesy cause he was still so hurt I was too but I know how to cope with it. We were watching a movie and sincere was playing around doing what sincere does you know..

He came and laid with me and geesy geesy pulls him on the couch laying with him and I.

"Get some rest bae" I tell geesy "I'm not tired" he was I could tell he just was too caught up in his thoughts he didn't want to sleep.

Sincere was sleep so I lay him on the couch pulling geesy closer to me kissing him "lay your head down" I tell him he does I run my fingers through his curls rubbing his back this is what I did with sincere when he was a baby baby guess it works on him and his padre"