Toxic lovers (26)

A month later one more month of pregnancy to go!!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We was moved into our new house getting sinceres room ready yeha we gonna name him sincere juelz coranza "bae you gonna put these in the closet or drawers?" He asked me holding sleepers "drawer gemme" "alright I'm finna go help kato and rob with his crib cause they struggling" he said goign downstairs "WEAK ASS N*GGAS!" I heard geesy yell laughing.

I put away sinceres clothes closing the drawers and sliding the closet door shut "henny move out da way please" rob said pushing a big box in. I get out the way "these n*ggas couldn't get this up the stairs" "y'all know y'all could've just pushed it up the stairs right" "yeah we wasn't thinking that cause you know we slow"  geesy puts his hands on my stomach "he kicking a lot little man ready to see his dada I bet" "nah he ready to see his mami" "nah I'll bet you two hundred dollars his first words gonna be dada" gees said "deal" I say shaking his hand. Gees goes to help with the crib I go downstairs we still had some decorations for the living room since there was like little built in shelf's and cabinets. I get the stuff out the box putting them on the shelves. "Girl wow y'all living Lavidge!" Candy said smiling "yeha girly bougie bougie!" Layla said looking around "Shut up" I say laughing goign to the kitchen putting some stuff away in there "damn y'all's backyard I'm finna go look at this" candy said layla  follows her they go to the big ass slide door I push it all the way open because it was kinda a part of the window. "Damn" they look around we had couches and a table out here. "Ooo fire pit ok big ass yard grill gees don't know how to cook why y'all got that" "cause he swear he know how to grill" I say laughing "we know that's a lie um Pool and a hot tub oo" "yeah and it has Settings over here we living in the future" I go over to a little screen built into the wall "ooo heating, bubbles, it change colors, jets what's this" candy presses a bottom I look over at the pool and little streams of water were coming out of the little fountain part. "Damn that's cool" she said turning it off "mhm" we go back inside "we done come look" rob said to us we go upstairs to sinceres room. I see the white crib it looks good "this sturdy?" "Yeah" "I'm dead serious cause ima hurt ever single last one of y'all if my baby fall" I say looking at all them "it's sturdy promise" "alright I'll trust y'all" I say smiling "Gracias mi amigos y mi amor"  "that dude ain't do shit" kato said "Bruh I did more then you" "nah that's true though" rob said I roll my eyes at kato and gees arguing "shut up both of you" I yell at them "nah but this room lit all we need is a carpet." That's downstairs" I respond "ooo let's make some cloud lights" candys said  "how?" "Tiktok" "bet let's do that come on"

••••••••••••••••••

We was hanging up the could lights above his crib "aww this is so cute thank you guys I swear I love all y'all well some of y'all" I say joking looking at rob "damn henny that hurt" he told me "I'm playing I love you rob" I say Hugging him "you ok I guess" he told me hugging back "whatever"

•••••••••••••••••

We was hangin out downstairs I took pictures like yesterday so I post them on insta.
Official_henny$: