Toxic lovers (37)

My bad guys. Happy late. New years I hope this year treats all of you great!

I get up geesy and sincere was both asleep. I get up goign to get ready cause i wanted to go get Dutch bros and donuts.. After I got ready I went back in our room and got sincere even though he ain't wanna get up I just got him "Alejandro" I say waking ale up "hm?" "Ima go get some food" "alright you taking sin?" "Yeah" "alright gimme kiss tho" I kiss him twice "alright we'll be back" I go out to my car putting sincere in his car seat.

We went to Dutch bros and I got a caramelizer and a mango smoothie for geesy AND BEST OF ALL!! some krispy kream donut cause these bitches be hitting!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We was back home and went inside geesy was sitting on the couch on his phone I go behind him on the other side of the couch and let sincere play with his hair "ahh stop stop!" Geesy yelled then I realized sincere was pulling his hair I start laughing pulling sincere away "which one of y'all was that??" "Sincere" I tell him he looked confused "how he so strong?! That shit hurt" he said I start laughing again "donuts in there"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

All three of us sitting on the couch watching coco melon and eating donuts. "So what we doing today?" "Ion know" "your no help what so ever" I tell Alejandro then the door bell rings I get up going to the door. Sincere getting off the couch following me.  I open the door it was Maria! "Hola mija" she looks down at sincere "Este es mi nieto?" "Sí" she was so happy to see sincere "oh your so cute" she said we go in  Alejandro looks back "hola mami" "hola ale" she was more worried about sincere then Ale right now.

"Where's everybody else" "Hennessys parents cause your tío wanted to see her mom." Maira told him sincere was loving all the attention he was getting.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Maria had left and I guess my parents house or somewhere..

"Papas!" I yell at geesy "mamas!" He yelled back and sincere just yelled "I love youuu" I tell geesy "I love youuu moreee!!!" "Nooo I lovee youuu moree" "noo" "yeahh" he pulls me closer to him "I love you more" "no you don't but whatever" I tell him sincere was tryna get on the couch so I pull him up on the couch. "Don't ever say that again Hennessy I'm not playing" geesy he was mad "aww you big mad papi?" "Shut up henny" "shut me up" i tell him "stop playing with me" he told me I laugh kissing him.

"Hello? Alright we coming...bye..Hennessy we going to your parents" "whyyy" I whine cause me and sincere was comfy as fuck I was laying on geesy and sincere was laying on me finna fall asleep..  "cause ma" "fine" I get up with sincere and go to our room getting dressed. Nothing special ripped jeans and ale's shirt cause why not..

I got sincere ready and Alejandro got ready too.

We head to my parents place.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

We got there and I take sincere out his car seat we go in "hola familia!" I say smiling at everybody tío ocsar and his girl was here Cesar no Monse but ruby and Jamal...Jamal was staring at me.. "hey Jamal haven't seen you in a while" "heyyy Hennessyyy" he said trying to keep his eyes on my face fucking weirdo... shoreline was here Aiden Julien and his girl I guess was here tia Rosa!! "Tía!!" I was so happy to see her "Hennessy how you been?" "Good you" "good" I look around some more and I see my parents and ales mom and Alejandro. I go over to them "hola henny" "hey mamá" "hola sincere" she said smiling at sincere "look show then what you can do" I put down he stands up and walks to geesy "question who's gonna be Abuela and who's Abuelita"  "i wanna be abuelita" ales mom said "ugh hennys you make me feel old" my mom said I laugh "sorry" I say smiling