Old Friends

After arriving at their destination the girls fall silent in awe of their surroundings.

Currently they are standing by the edge of a winding road that leads up to a world class holiday resort.

On one side is a lush green forest through which they can barely see the glint of the nearby lake.

On the other side are rolling beaches and a vast ocean.

Moving up to the resort they spot a large number of vehicles, ranging from rusty beetles to helicopters.

"This place seems expensive." Melissa comments, seemingly nervous.

"It is incredibly expensive. For the average person it costs multiple paychecks just stay here a week." Megan replies.

"If it's that expensive why do people come in the first place?" Jill asks.

"Multiple reasons. For one, the food is some of the best in the world. The seafood especially. On top of that every facility, from the toilets to the spa, has a five star rating. That, and the locals make a special kind of honey that does everything from cure illnesses to increase fertility." Megan explains.

Just then the car stops in front of the hotel where they climb out.

As the two groups join back up and stretch their legs a familiar voice can be heard.

"Isn't that Eve and Chris?" A beautiful, feminine voice asks.

The voice immediately draws everyone's attention to a female dragon, walking next to a familiar human.

"Hey, Adam. Cora." Chris greets them. After shaking hands with the two of them Eve greets them with a hug.

"We weren't expecting to see you here." Chris says, after they greeted each other.

"Same. What are you guys doing here?" Cora asks.

"We're on a team building holiday. You?" Eve replies, gesturing to her team behind her, unaware that said team is staring at them.

"Ahh. Well, we just finished our little holiday. Cora wanted to come for a bit so I brought her." Adam explains, pulling Cora closer to him.

"You do realise this means your gonna have to make it up to everyone else right." Eve comments, raising her eyebrow.

"I know. That's why I already have their favourite resorts booked. I even got some honey to boost my..... vitality." Adam responds, winking at Chris.

"Why don't you introduce us to your friends?" Cora asks, noticing the team standing around awkwardly.

"Sure. Hey everyone, come over here." Eve says, gesturing everyone to join them.

"Everyone, this is my brother and my sister in law. They are Adam and Cora." Eve introduces.

"Adam and Cora, these are our friends. They are Kira, Megan, Max, Jill, Melissa, Sam, Ethan and Pressley." Chris introduces, pointing at each in turn.

"A pleasure." Adam and Cora say, greetings each in turn.

"Are you the squad leader?" Cora asks Kira.

"I am. I assume Eve or Chris told you that part." Kira replies. She seems in awe of Cora's beauty.

"No. I am one of the people sponsoring your team. How's our tech?" Cora asks, refering to their upgrade shortly after Eve and Chris' arrival.

"It's helped us a ton." Kira replies.

While they make small talk, Adam leads Chris away for a more private conversation.

"I've been doing som digging on that missing gear." He tells him.

"What did you find?" Chris asks.

"It seems that one of the teams working on the suits were hired by an anonymous party to build more of said suits. The sizes for one in particular were very interesting." Adam says, handing Chris a piece of paper.

Chris stares at the paper, surprised.

"Pressley mentioned something before about how the person who attacked me was abnormally short. This lines up perfectly with what he said." Chris comments.

The paper has the dimensions for an outfit you'd make for a child around ten years old.

"Come on Adam, we should really be going now." Cora says, tapping his shoulder.

"Sure thing." Adam says turning to her.

Everyone then says goodbye just as a helicopter arrives.

While Adam and Cora are walking to it the former suddenly turns around with a boyish grin on his face.

"Oh, ladies! You should know, Chris is packing impressive contraband!" Adam shouts, holding his hands in front of him with about nine inches between them, if not more.

"Oh go fuck yourself!" Chris responds while giving Adam the finger.

Laughing Adam climbs into the chopper with Cora.

"Please ignore him." Chris says turning to the girls.

"Oh come on?" He exclaims upon noticing their embarassed expressions as well as their glances towards his crotch area.

Meanwhile, back on the chopper.

"So, what were you and Chris talking about?" Cora asks, moving to climb on Adam's lap.

"I just gave him that info on the stolen gear." Adam replies.

"You men, just can't stop talking business for one minute." Cora says.

The two then share a deep kiss.

"I guess this is my que to stop talking altogether." Adam says, pulling Cora closer.

Unfortunately for the pilot, their was no possible way he could see into that part of the helicopter, nor could anyone else. After all, it was designed with privacy in mind.