Skyfall

In the conference room of the massive sky fort five men are arguing. 

"I can't believe she turned against us! I thought she joined our faction to fight against her father! That fucking brat." The first man, a horse, shouts.

"More than that, that human is now in control of the Serpent faction!" The second man, a tortoise, exclaims.

"That doesn't matter. We're still in control of Gungnir. Soon it will enter final production. Then we will have the whole world in the palm of our hands." A third man tells them. He sounds confident but he is sweating just like the rest. He is a geko.

"You're obviously right. And it's not like they can find us. Our location is kept under very strict security." A fourth man, panda, explains.

"Except, that girl broke in and stole that information. To make matters worse, it will still take several hours to change our travel course." The fifth man, an alligator, lets them know. This makes them silent for a moment before they go back to arguing, this time louder than before.

"Will you shut up." Someone tells them. 

They all turn in the direction of the voice. In the doorway stood a person. This person had black fur, with a wolf's head. His eyes were blue and he had a tail like a dragon. On his back were eagle wings and his fists had armadillo armour. 

"Lord Able! How long have you been standing there?" The third man asks, shocked.

"What's it matter to you? I'm only here to purge you from our orginization and your bickering is giving me a headache." The man known as Able says, rubbing his temple.

The next moment soldiers dressed in black enter the room and shoot the five men with fully automatic fire.

"Make sure to trash their clones as well." Able orders one of the men. A different soldiers walks up to him.

"We have confirmed a large number of aerial craft en route to our location sir? What do you want us to do?" The soldier asks.

"Copy all our info on Gungnir. Then leave the soldiers here to defend this place. After all. we want them to think they destroyed or at least crippled us." Able orders. The soldier salutes in response.

Able then begins walking off. The men he passes salute and say: "For the glory of Lillith and the advent of a new Eden."

Meanwhile, in one of the helicopters of the airborne forces, Chris and his team are preparing to assualt the base. They decided not to bring Lilly.

"Our fighters have taken down most base defences. Preparing for drop off." Melissa says through the comm.

A minute later she opens the hatch of the helicopter to let them out. 

"Sam, guard the landing pad." Chris orders.

"Roger." 

The rest of the team moves to the door a few metres away. Suddenly the door swings open, revealing a soldier with an RPG pointed at the chopper.

Chris shoots him down with his HK416. His team then walk through the door. But Max does not. She takes the stairs next to the door that lead to the tower above the landing pad. As a sniper she was told to find a vantage point.

As they move through the structure's hallways they gun down squads of enemy troops. All the while they can hear the sounds of war all around them as theur Serpent faction faces off against the Sin faction.

Before too long they manage to reacg the conference room where they find the five dead men.

"Seems they've already been gunned down." Kira comments.