Chapter 4: An incident at the USJ

To say that Izuku was disappointed that he couldn't accompany the class of high schoolers on their field trip to the rescue training facility would be an understatement.

He wanted to watch Katsuki and his classmates practice saving people, but he got his hopes too high. He wasn't even allowed to get on the bus with them, Izuku just watched as the bus of teenagers drove off down the street.

It's not a big deal, Izuku can just follow them. Because of their bond, he can sense where Katsuki is, even if he's far away. The kid always wondered why the forest thing was so good at hide and seek.

He'd just follow his senses and he'll eventually get there, he doesn't have to rush.

Izuku started to stroll down the same street the bus had driven away on, enjoying the calm, sunny morning as he went. Occasionally he stopped to smell some flowers or let a person pet him.

Then suddenly he got a bad feeling.

____________________________

Katsuki sat next to Kirishima on the bus ride to the USJ facility, he was the least annoying out of all his classmates.

He was currently watching Iida scold almost the entire class for different things, Kaminari was standing on his seat, Sero was trying to knock him over, Kirishima was laughing which only encouraged them, Mineta was being himself and had gotten his gravity turned off because of it, and Iida was trying to control the chaos.

Katsuki was almost silent, apart from a few snickers or amused grunts, he was just quiet. He knew exactly why he was being quiet, he was pissed off. Pissed off that the stupid driver and stupid teachers wouldn't let Izuku come with them.

It made him angry because he knew how excited Izuku was to see him do rescue training and it almost physically hurt to see his friend so disappointed.

"bakubro, why are you glaring at the seat? Did it offend you?" Kirishima asked jokingly, his usual wide smile showing off his sharp teeth.

The blond turned to look at the redhead, red eyes meeting red eyes.

"It's nothing, Shitty hair" He growled.

Kirishima raised an eyebrow, curiosity filling his eyes. "Then why are you so angry?"

"I said, it's nothing!" Katsuki snapped.

"That's obviously a lie." Both boys looked up to see Mina peeking over the seat in front of them. "You're always mad about something. This time my guess is your angry about the teachers not letting you bring your dog."

Katsuki only glared more, turning his head away from his two nosey classmates.

"That's it, isn't it! You're pouting because they wouldn't let Izuku on the bus," Mina smiled triumphantly, having figured out the reason her grumpy friend was so grumpy today.

"It's super manly how much you love your dog, Bakubro!" Kirishima laughed as he patted Katsuki's shoulder, earning a grunt from his friend.

Katsuki mentally sighed in relief as the bus stopped outside the big, glass dome that was the USJ facility.

He stood up and all but shoved his classmates out of his way as he walked off the bus, trying to get away from the conversation and to get this trip over with.

Once all the students are off the bus, Aizawa and Thirteen lead them into the building then gather them into a group once again to give a small speech before they begin.

Just as Thirteen finished their speech about how the lesson will be about using their quirks to save people's lives, a dark portal opens in the middle of the facility and dozens of villains start pouring out.