part one

"Is my wittle boy awake?"

She asked. Walking towards me with heels so sharp that I could hear them. I was bound, gagged and blindfolded. The only sense she allowed me to keep was my hearing. However, she was able to take it away from me whenever she wanted.

I grunted and squirmed in my tight restraints. Wondering where she was. Panting in anticipation.

I flinched when I felt a hand on my butt, caressing me gently. I could feel her presence above me, looking down at me with those dark eyes. It made me fearful.

"Is the little boy afraid?" she teased, gently slapping my butt.

A blush spread across my cheeks, as I was embarrassed. I could hear her open the door to my cage with a key. She grabbed my thighs and pulled me closer, tapping the dildo that was filling my hole. Causing me to moan involuntarily.

She then started to pull it out before slamming it in again. Repeating the same movements until my body became limp. And my cock was painfully erect. Fighting against the restraints around it, which was making her teasing unbearable. I tried to plead a couple of times thru the gag. Only pathetic cries could be heard.

"Does it hurt?" she asked.

I nodded entreatingly. Something that only made my treatment more brutal. She started fucking me harder, slamming it in so hard that it touched my prostate. I clenched my fist as tears were staring to color my waterline. Then she suddenly pulled it out and untied me. She took the gag out and allowed the blindfold to glide of my face.

"Stand up bitch" she demanded.

I did as she said. Crawling out of my cage and standing right in front of her. Naked, with only a cock cage to hide my small size. She poked it.

"You know Friedrich?" she asked.

I nodded quietly in response.

"He needs a dog." She said monotone. "From tomorrow afternoon you will be his dog, and don't protest. You don't have a choice, I want you to shower and come down for breakfast," she continued.

I gave her a short look. Wondering how it would be to be a dog for a man. But I didn't have a choice. I nodded docile before heading towards the shower. Allowing the ice-cold water to strum down my body. I grabbed the soap and started washing my inner thighs. Wondering if Friedrich would treat me badly or good. I sincerely hoped he was a good owner. But being his dog would be embarrassing either way.

He was the man I had lost to. The man who didn't have to pay for affection. He was the man who was allowed to touch her and kiss her. While I was the man who would pay for their dates and drive them around. I was their servant, their dog. You could say I was her cuck. I had given up my house and fortune to watch my woman have sex with another man. A man who was much bigger than I was. In height as well as in size.

I put on my laced underwear and went down to eat breakfast. When I arrived, I met her again. Sitting behind the table and eating by herself. She was drinking from a big wine glass. When our eyes met, I flinched.

"Fix him up" she said, snapping her middle and index finger together to make a sound. A group of men wearing suits walked in and grabbed me gently. I didn't resist them; I just looked at her with a perplexed demeanor. She was studying her makeup in the pocket mirror while puffing her hair. Not at all paying me any thought. She gave one of the men a list and I was escorted out.

Before I knew it, I was strapped to a chair, the men put on plastic gloves and masks. One of them pulled my underwear off, I looked away in embarrassment. Blushing as I felt a finger poke my cage.