My heart- my soul

I remember the first time I stood up for myself in front of her. The first and only time I ever tried to make my mistress compromise. I was a fool, an idiot. I thought the woman who owned my house and car would listen to my opinions. As the lowly slave I was, I stepped up to a woman who was much more divine and powerful than I was.

I was nervous, shaking uncontrollably. I walked up to her while she was reading the newspaper. Drinking her black coffee while smoking a cigarette. I stood there and waited until she was done. Staring intently at my feet. Wondering if it was a good idea.

My mistress told me to speak.

“I-I want to t-try … on top” I mumbled quietly.

She didn’t hear me. So I asked her the same again.

After she was certain she stood up and walked towards me. Retracting out distance in two swift motions. I stood there paralyzed, realizing my obvious mistake. She took a long inhale of her cigarette and grabbed my arm.

“You’re asking me if you can top?” she asked rhetorically.

I bowed my head in shame. She burned me with the cigarette, causing it to extinguish. I yelped in pain as the flame blazed my skin. She then grabbed my mouth and forced it open, sprinkling the ash down my throat. I swallowed the dryness reluctantly.

“A fuck slut like you is asking to top?” she asked again.

I wanted to cry. Instead, I desperately fought to keep my mouth wet. As I already felt my throat starting to dry up due to the ash.

“get down on your knees” she told me.

I did as she demanded. Falling down to my knees and awaiting my punishment. My mistress grabbed her cup of coffee and took a sip of it. She made a grimace and walked down to me. Dumping the warm cup of coffee over my head. Causing my skin to burn as the hot drink touched my face. I tensed up as she dropped the cup on my head. Causing it to shatter and leave my scalp bloody.

“I’m too tired to beat you senseless right now,” she said. “Clean up the mess you caused. I’ll happily beat your ass tomorrow after work when I’m mad. Until then I don’t want to see your disgusting face”

She walked out of the room and left me to clean up the coffee. It was still burning on my skin as I picked up the pieces of the broken cruise. I shook broken glass out of my hair and watched it as it fell on the ground. When all the glass was gone I started wiping off the liquid. Cursing to myself when I noticed the big dark brown spot on the white carpet. I panicked trying to figure how to clean it. Wondering if it was smarter to leave it on and apologize to her.

I was already on her bad side, so instead I tried my best to clean it up. When I was done the stain was less prevalent. But if you looked at the carpet from a certain angle in certain lighting you could see a slightly darker spot. It stressed me out, however I pushed it to the back of my mind. Hoping one of her maids could save me.

The night slowly creeped on the windows. Making the whole house dark. I sat still in the darkness waiting, for nothing in particular. None of the maids in the house talked to me, they all acted like I wasn’t there. It was surely something my mistress had told them to do. When the clock stroked 12 I had to go to her room. She made me sit beside her bed, waiting for whatever she was going to do to me.

That’s when she pulled it up.

“A Chasity cage” she said.

A device to keep me in check so i wouldn’t think about being in control. She had been threatening me with it for the most of our relationship. Now my fears were reality. And to be frank, I was honestly still scared. Scared of losing control and losing my manhood. I was scared she would never free me.