2.

«He looks dizzy, »

Friedrich, said when I arrived.

After a long night in the box, his assistant picked me up. I was then moved to his mansion like an object before being exposed as a naked slave with welts all over my body. He opened the lid to find me hogtied and stuffed. I hadn’t slept the whole night, and I hadn’t eaten in two days either. His maids cleaned me up and changed my lingerie; I was then dragged here for an inspection.

“Have you eaten anything?” he asked me. Putting both of his hands on my waist. Feeling the naked skin with his palm. He pinched my skin and pulled me closer. Smelling my hair that was still wet after the shower.

“I haven’t sir,” I said.

Friedrich gave me a content smile. He slapped my butt and grabbed it. Squeezing my cheeks with his hands. I squirmed when his hands moved to the front, feeling my balls and playing with my little clit. He pulled my panties down and spread my ass cheeks.

“Good” he whispered panting into my neck. He then suddenly turned me around and pulled my panties all the way down. He slapped me on the butt and told me to bend over. I did as I was told.

“Shake your caged clit so everyone can see,” he demanded.

I did as he told me. Blushing in embarrassment as the cage touched the insides of my thighs. He then grabbed the lace of my panties and gave me a hard wedgie. Causing me to yelp in pain.

“Your mistress did a good job preparing you. she even gave you a couple of red marks on your ass. They suit you,” he said.

I cried.

“t-thank you sir” I forced myself to say.

I was ordered to kneel on the floor until he said otherwise. I had to force myself to stay awake. Punishing myself every time my eyes drooped. I slapped myself, pinched my skin or pressed on my knuckles. The fear that was stored in me also helped to keep me awake. I had been beaten so much that I almost was used to it. But I had no idea what other punishments Friedrich had in store for me. I could tell he really liked to humiliate me, something I didn’t look forwards to.

After a while, I was given an outfit change. A slutty maid outfit with thigh high socks and a big hat. My outfit was paired with tall black heels. A corset synched in my waist, making me look like a woman.

The housekeepers led me to find Friedrich outside near his carriage. He was wearing a black suit with a hint of red. His hair was swept behind and tucked into a floss hat. I was forced to walk all the way down to him. I hid my face with the hat before bowing in front of him. Making it clear that I was going to behave.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. Whispering threateningly in my ear.

“Lucky for you I’m in a good mood today, next time you move without my knowledge I will pull up your skirt so the whole town can see your small dick”

I blushed. Standing completely still. He then forced me inside the carriage. The whole time holding me close, treating me as if I was his woman. I tried to hide my embarrassment as he pulled up my dress and poked my balls. He played with my body because he owned it. After a couple of minutes, he pulled out a basket.

“This will be a long trip for you, show me your ass and spread your cheeks,” he demanded.

I did as he said and allowed his hands to lubricate me. After a while, I felt a huge dildo at my entrance. Bigger than I was able to take. I grabbed it in fear.

“S-sir please something s-smaller” I pleaded.

He slapped my ass in annoyance and started to finger me instead. I sighted in relief and melted into his touch. It didn’t take long for him to grab the big dildo again. My cheeks tensed as he pushed it into me. Closing my eyes in fear.