the tyrannical mitchell

AN: so I was written out of the hospital. And I managed to write a new chapter as well which is nice. I'll be writing on the next right after this one is published. Be patient with me, I always read thru it three times before publishing. I hope everyone have a nice day or week or month❤️
Hopefully it'll all work out for everyone who sees this.

"Mitchell?"

She nodded.
"Yes, Mitchell"

"She asked me to lend you over to her for a little while after I'm done travelling. You're not refusing are you?"
She asked, with a stern look on her face.

"Of course not mistress ... I'm worried"

Her eyes softened up for a small second. As if she was allowing me to calm my nerves and speak my mind.

She briefly enclosed me. Opening up her arms while allowing me to take a few steps forward so she could embrace me.
It was warm, and soft.
Her stern hold around my shoulders calmed me down.

"Worried?" She asked me.
"Elaborate"

"Michelle hates me mistress. She'll kill me and torture me. I'm scared of her"
I mumbled carefully into her blouse.
However she heard me.

"I can't lie to you, what you are saying is true. You'll have a hard time with her, but no one is going to get killed"

I whimpered unknowingly. Burying my tear stained eyes into the fabric of her chest. Crying silently.

She pat me on the back.
dragging her soft hand against my naked skin. Telling me to breathe in before telling me to breathe out.

So kindly and gently. The contrast from her touch and the bad news wallowing inside me and creating a deep depression.
"But you have no choice, I'm sorry. Shell pick you up in a few days. I want you to be fixed and ready until then. This is the last bit of kindness I'll show you before you're borrowed, so do not expect more than this, ok?" She asked.

I nodded slowly. Forcefully calming my tears.

"I understand miss"

And just as she had promised me, I wasn't given any breaks the next days. I was getting trained for my new master. Mitchell.
She preferred her slaves to be bratty, and more strong rather than small and petite like Friedrich wanted.

I was told to do intensive training regimes every two hours for the next five days. I was punished if I fell down or if I was too tired to continue.
This went on for 12 hours before I was told to stretch my muscles and sleep.

My mistress was nowhere to be seen. She had left the minute after announcing the news to me. Leaving me there alone with the two strong men from earlier that were supposed to train and punish me as hard as possible.

They did not go easy on me.

After those days were gone I was surprised to find myself looking forward to Mitchell picking me up. I had been washed, scrubbed and waxed everywhere on my body before being told to stand in front of the entrance.

Today I was put in a suit. A dark blue colored suit with a black shirt. My shoes were  lacquered with the utmost precision. And my hair was swooped behind my ears with a thick black gel.

I looked like a fine gentleman, not like a slave at all.

When her carriage arrived I noticed my heart starting to beat in my throat. She stepped out with her red heels and I wanted to hide myself.
I crouched down where I stood, in the middle of the staircase.

Her eyes searched around before finding me abruptly.

She was smirking at me, holding something that looked like a whip in her hand. Swaying heartily in front of the carriage while pumping the bumped ends of her hair.

I walked away, going back inside the mansion while shaking nervously. slowly, thinking it would spare me from her wrath if I didn't run.

Inside i saw the two strong men from before. They gave me a stern look before coming to grab me.

I ran. Running to the bathroom before circling the corner and heading for the kitchen.
I couldn't let them find me, I didn't want to be given away to her.

I couldn't.

A familiar voice caused me to freeze. I looked out of the window and saw my mistress.
Standing right beside Mitchell fixing her dress. Laughing at something she had said.

Before I could notice I was trapped. Trapped between the wall and the two big men from before.

They enclosed me.
Both of them grabbing my arms and dragging me towards the entrance.

I shook my head in desperation.

"Just give me a minute ... One minute ... Please ... Sir" i begged.

"Do you want us to hurt you?" one of them asked.

I shook my head once again.

Looking around me with fear in my eyes trying to prevent them from taking me to Mitchell.
I wriggled around in their grip and tried using my shoes to stop them from dragging me around.

It didn't help much.

It only caused them to strengthen the grip around my upper arms and threaten me with words more explicit and descriptive than anything I had heard before.

After they noticed my continuous fight to avoid my new master, they stopped playing cat and mouse.

Instead they slammed me across the wall.
Spitting in my face.

The strongest one clenched his fist and started beating me.
Whacking me from the right, then the left and then the right again.
My face was thrown in either directions as I desperately coughed up blood

I counted the seconds, wondering how many hours it had been. More so because it felt like hours. It lasted for about five minutes.

When he was done I was brought to the staircase like a body bag without much fight nor hope left.

They handcuffed my wrists together and put me right infront of my mistress and her friend.

I was shaking, swallowing the blood in my throat since I wasn't allowed to spit it out.

I could feel my mistresses dissapointed face burn on my skin.
I wondered what punishment I would have received from her if I wasn't getting borrowed away to her friend.

Mitchell laughed.

"I wanted him to look presentable but this is interesting" she said.
Examining me with her eyes.

I looked up at her, briefly.

She closed in on me and grabbed one of my cuffed wrists. Almost as if my endless captivity turned her on. Touching my torso, waist and arms. Looking to see if she liked what she had rented.
I kept throwing small glances to my mistress to see her face.
But she didn't look at me.
She was too busy staring into her pocket mirror.
And before I knew it.

She left.

She grabbed the hemp of her dress and swayed her way to the top of the staircase. Disappearing into those big white doors.

I looked at Mitchell. Who seemed to enjoy my distraught demeanor.

She clasped a metal collar around my throat and clocked a button. *Click*

It was locked.