Priapism

Friedrich was suffering from random unwanted erections. I learned this about two weeks before I was lent over to him. I had been sneaking up to listen to my mistress's conversations. She had been sitting in the sofa with her friend Michelle. Who later turned out to be the most sadistic woman I had met.

They talked about their subs, their jobs and future plans while drinking the tea I had made for them.
Rich ginger tea with lemon and honey. I had to take dozens of spankings to learn how to perfect it.

My ears stood up on command once I heard my title, that was now just 'slave'. It trickled down her tongue and pierced itself into my brain. I froze up.

"He is a useless one. But he never complains" my mistress said.

Her friend then nodded in agreement.

"It's fun to torture him as well" she said.

They then suddenly brought up Friedrich along with other subs who couldn't control their libido. Then they went on to talking about the differences in how women and men are socialized. How most men can't seem to hide their sexuality. Right and wrong, shame, humiliation, chastity and marriage. Right in between these complex discussions and critiques on culture and society my mistress broke the topic.

"Friedrich would fuck a tree if he wanted to. He even found one of my slaves hot. The absolutely dirtiest one too, isn't he hilarious?"
She said.

Her friend caught up on it.

"Is it that skinny little twig with bad posture? The one who always has a bruised bottom due to his endless incompetence?" She asked.

My mistress nodded.

"The wimpy one who cries at the thought of a chastity cage?" She laughed. "... Matter of fact, where the fuck is he?"

I came in to collect the used mugs and plates shortly after she rang my bell. Crouching down to pick them up while hoping she didn't notice me listening in on them previously.

I could feel four set of eyes plastered to my behind as i carefully did my task. I blushed and closed my eyes as I felt a soft hand on my left buttock. Stroking the welts my mistress had carved on me the day before.

I was still not used to being naked.

"I would love to make more marks" Mitchell mumbled.

I whimpered as the image of me being flogged to pieces came up in my mind. With the evil woman standing over me and muffling my cries.

I quickly shook the image out of my head when my mistress slapped me.

"What have I told you pet?" She asked me in a soft tone.

I quivered in fear and shrank down, knowing that the sudden warmth wasn't to be mistaken for empathy.

"A slave is not allowed to whimper, lessen their punishment or show distaste for any of their mistress's wishes" i mumbled timidly.

She gave me a smile.

"I'm so glad you remember. now go to your punishment list and write it down for me so can smack you later" she said. The last part much colder than the first.

Friedrich came over later in the day with an angry expression plastered to his face. He took wide steps, almost as if he was uncomfortable with something he was wearing.
I kept my head down as he walked past me. He hit me across the back of my head because he could. Laughing at my inability to react without receiving a punishment.

Although he was a submissive for the mistress. His status was much higher than mine, and he enjoyed to make it clear every time he saw me.

He would ruin my tasks to make my mistress punish me for it. Agitate me to get a reaction out of me so I could be punished. Forcing me to speak which caused my mistress to put me in a restricting gag for two weeks.

I didn't like him.

I watched him as he kept straddling away in a strange manner.

Not at all feeling any empathy for the chastity device my mistress had locked on his cock. They had laughed about it all afternoon, her and Michelle. I had imagined the endless torture they had put him through with the cage. Random erections probably kept him awake at night.

That much was present on the dark circles under his crevices.

I chuckled to myself.

*** Back to the story

The packages were heavy in my arms as I carried them to the entrance. I hadn't been allowed much food since Friedrich became my master. So the little strength I had in my arms and legs before was practically shedding away. I felt like I wanted to faint just carrying a chair.

But I kept working despite the pain. Not at all having a choice in the matter anyways. I was sweating in the sun, dragging my feet up the ruthless set of stairs as I desperately longed after just one small cup of water.
The time went faster than usual, and by the time I was supposed to be done I wasn't even finished with half.

My heart raised.

I went through all the punishments I had due today. The small ones and the big ones.

I realized that my afternoon was going to get quite painful.

Friedrich came down shortly after and saw me on my way to carry a small stone table. He gave me a menacing stare as he averted his eyes from me and focused on all the items I hadn't moved yet. I flinched when he came near me.

"You just earned yourself a longer punishment by flinching, poor slave" He told me.

I closed my eyes as and waited for him to slap me across the face like he usually did. However, nothing came.

Instead he told me to open my eyes.

"I've never met such useless scum. I'll let you choose, how should I punish you?"

He asked me

I looked away. He slapped me across the face.

"Answer you useless cunt" he scolded.

I looked down at my hands, trying to hold my tears back.

"A w-whipping s-sir?" I stuttered.

He slapped me across the face again.

"Something harder, I whip you all the time" he said.

"S-spanking sir please ..." I said and received a slap.

This went on until I gave him the idea of flogging my balls or using hot wax on me. He agreed to that. Patting me on the head as if I was a small puppy.
Before the punishment, he made me carry the rest of the items in.

By the time I was done I was sweating and coughing. I was tired.

Still I made my way all the way to the punishment room where I was going to receive the most painful penalty yet.
I shrieked when I saw him sitting there with the flogger. Gently tapping it towards his lap and throwing small glances at his wrist watch.

"You're fucking slow" he told me.
"Never test my patience again, come over here"

I went over to where he was sitting. Trembling weakly with every hair on my body standing up. I spread my legs like he told me to and allowed him to tie a sturdy rope around my balls. I whimpered when he tightened it.

"No whimpering" he said.
Finding two small clamps from a drawer left to him.

"I'm sorry master ..." I apologized.

He proceeded to put the clamps on my nipples. They were spiky and brutal. The pain felt raw on ny skin. and i had to bite my tongue to prevent the whimpers.

He scoffed.

"Are you sad? Your making a pouting face, does it hurt?"

I nodded my head.
Wishing to remove the clamps and the rope but unable to control the situation. As I was a submissive, a slave.
My opinion didn't matter at all.

He tied me to a BDSM table and grabbed a riding crop. He was finally going to start the punishment.

Before I received the first hit he waited a second to ask me.

"Have you ever been kicked in the balls before?"