perplexed

An: deleted the last chapter, didn't fit the story. Enjoy this one!

"she doesn't love you"

Said mitchell.

As if she was possessed by something greater than any god i knew about.
As if some life changing event had twisted her mind.

"Whom?" I asked her in sheer ignorance. Anticipating her response.

"Who else, I'm referring to your mistress"
She said. "You knew that, didn't you?"

I looked down at my feet.

"I knew" i said quietly.

Mitchelle grabbed my chin and forced our eyes to meet. Hers were dark and scary. I assumed that mine were perplexed. That was at least what i felt. Confusion. Just confusion.

"do you suffer from mental retardation?" Mitchelle asked me.

I shook my head.

"Not that I know of"

She squinted her eyes.

"Are you looney? Insane?"

I shook myself out of her grip and went back to looking at my feet.

"I'm not retarded, I'm not looney and I'm not insane. I love her. If loving her makes me insane then I guess i should be in an asylum"
I said.
Plain and straight, no stuttering, no soft submissive undertones.
I was firm.

"Whatever you want" she said.
"I'll drive you back home in a bit, and when i come back i want to see you sitting on that chair" she said, and looked out of the window.

***

After I was sent back i kept circling around the chair. Refusing to sit down. I had too much energy in my system. Too many plans. Thoughts, i had to come to a conclusion.

Right then everything felt divided into either black and white. The answers seemed to be as easy as 5+5.

If i loved my mistress, why would i be ok with being lent out to Mitchelle? If the love was so strong as i proclaimed. Why were i ok with my mistress lending me to Friedrich?

Submission of course.

But sometimes i had to ask her. Sometimes i had to move.

So i did.
I escaped with the clothes and shoes i had. I wandered thru the town, and the highways and god know where. Until i found that big mansion that my mistress lived in.

I went up the steps. The shoes tapping towards the stone cold porcelain.

My mistress was standing on the porch. In a white dress, looking at the view beneath her. The garden, the city, the beauty.
While sipping from a wine glass.

She noticed me after a short while. Giving me an apathetic look before going back to looking at the view.

"Mistress ..."

"Not now" she mumbled.

She took a sip of the glass. Humming a song, a nice melody.

She closed her eyes.

"Was it something important slave?" She asked.

"I think i love you" i said.

"Oh i know" she answered.

Her glass was empty by now.

She gave me a dirty look.

"Stupid, stupid slave, go give me a fucking drink"

Love?