loneliness

.
.
.

"useless cunt!" She yelled, followed by another hard kick to the balls.

I had been taking approximately three batters.
But I was already crying and wimping like a little kid. Desperately tugging on the chains around my wrists and ankles. I fought to get free from my shackles. To no avail.

My mistress gave me a death stare.

"You dare try to get away?" She asked me threateningly.

I shook my head in fear and looked at my hands. They were trembling, along with my thighs.

"I-im not mistress, I'm sorry. I'm just scared mistress" i mumbled weakly in defense.

She smiled evily at me. Grabbing a small cane from one of her pink drawers. The cane was a long metal one with small spikes underneath it. I gulped loudly as she enclosed me. My vision was soon filled with the sight of her threatening appereance.

I fought against it.

"Please mistress, it was a tiny mist- ... Mph!"

She had muffled me with a big white cloth she stuffed in my mouth. I closed my eyes as she taped it shut. Shaking my head in fear of what was coming next.
She simply laughed at me.

"Kicking your balls isn't fun at all. Your squeals and yelps were more entertaining when I caned you" she said.

My mistress stretched my balls behind my thighs so she had room to cane them. She started with five strokes before the caning got more agressive.
I went from squealing weakly to screaming behind my gag.

Testing the thick chains that were still weighing around my wrists.

She made sure to cane me, kick me and call me a useless cunt interchangably. Never allowing me any peace.

***

That was the first and only time i had gotten caned on my balls. I remember all the images that flashed before me as Friedrich asked. I closed my eyes. Remembering the excruciating pain and humiliation i suffered that day.

My balls were sore and bruised for two months. The strokes of her whip never went away. They are still visible to this day.

Friedrich tapped me on the butt.

"Have you sub? Answer" he told me.

I shook my head.

"I haven't sir"

He then started the torture. Gently hitting my balls with the flogger in his hands. I could take it, barely. However I was worried for the rest of the punishment.

A knock on the door broke thru my pain. Friedrich sighted in dissapointment before letting the cane rest on the table next to me. He told me to relax, warning me about the pain I would have to face by the time he came back.

I wiped my tears and listened to the sound of him opening the front door. A woman had arrived. I could tell by the sound of clicking heels against the marble floor.

It didn't take much time for me to realize that the woman was my mistress.

Her voice, tho low and blurry, was still as divine and powerful as always. I jolted when I noticed her steps closing in on the door to the room I was in. I pulled on my restraints. Not knowing if I was supposed to be happy or scared by the fact that she had arrived.

Before I was able to think twice the door was slammed open. She slowly walked towards me until her long black dress was swaying towards my face.

"getting punished again I see... I'm not surprised" she scoffed.

Friedrich came in after her with a suitcase full of clothes. His gaze was shot bear the floor. His demeanor was meek and silent. He was submissive in front of her.

He handed her the suitcase before falling to his knees as she had told him to.

She then started to unlock my restraints. I was finally able to move by the time she was done.

I was told to get a shower and a pair of new, expensive clothes. Then I was signed away back to my mistress.

Surprising, I know.

"I won't punish you when we come home, you've already had a tough time with Friedrich. Haven't you?" She asked me.

"I have mistress"

She clasped a black thick red collar around my neck. Tightening it around my throat. I stole a quick glance at her.
Looking at the stunning black eyeshadow around her eyes, and the nude lipstick she often wore. She was exceptionally beautiful this afternoon.
And exceptionally kind.

"Did he treat you right slave?" She asked me as we had arrived to her carriage.

"He treated me the way I deserved mistress" I answered.

Earning a small pat on my head.
"Good answer"

My mistress couldn't spare me for when we would come home. She ravaged me then and there, in her carriage. While the horses were running for their lives in front of a painful riding crop. I wasn't able to breath. She kept touching me all over and kissing me before tightening her hands around my throat. I started loosing consciousness. When that happened she would give me a short break before doing it all again.
This kept happening for 20 minutes.

Then she started unbuttoning my pants. I sat there and wondered what she was going to do with me.

After she had taken off my shirt she started biting and sucking everywhere. It was painful, she would dig her teeth into my skin until it made marks.

"I haven't done this in a while huh" she mumbled.

"But don't get fucking confident, I am travelling. So I needed a cheap slave I could use to cure my boredom in the carriage. Do you understand?"

I nodded sheeply.

"I u-understand mistress"

This went on for very long. She made bite marks on my neck while pulling my hear and muffling my whimpers. She then started choking me again.
Waiting for me to close my eyes and get dizzy before she gave me a break. I begged her.

"Mistress I need to breathe" I coughed.

She slapped me across the face with an annoyed look on her face.
"Did you fucking forget slave?" She asked me.

Using her intimidating voice to drown me out.

I started crying, upset over the fact that it was never going to end. Upset over my stupid way of thinking, I would never have the privilege to ever again stand up to her.
I would have to take it.

"If my mistress say I don't deserve air then I don't. I'm sorry for speaking out of line, I won't do it a-again m-mistress"
I said while getting interrupted by my own tears  that kept stroking my cheek.

I was given the privilege to breath when I wanted, 2 hours later. When we arrived to her home.
I was thrown out of her carriage before I was dragged to the entrance by two very strong and tall men. She told them to wax me and scrub me clean.
I told myself it was better than getting choked.

(AN: Ended it here ... Sorry. Should have made a cliff hanger. I am late when writing new chapters because my creativity runs out a lot. My apologies truly. I hope y'all have a good day and watch the new episode of Euphoria. ♥️ )