9. pinch

I'm so very sorry, i totally forgot about this story. Idk if it actually matters if i have a new chapter now. But I'll post it either way. I didn't think this piece of fiction would end up having so many reads. Thanks for that 🙏.

❌TW❌ !!! Suicide!

A lot has happened since i was gone, I've been in and out of psychiatric hospitals for the last 8 months. I've been committed 8 times, for overdoses and suicide attempts and things that I'm not proud of, this year. And i have been diagnosed with mixed bipolar disorder, PTSD and complex- PTSD.

It's been a tough year for me. But i have a new chapter! Yay.

(Btw sorry to disappoint)

"i dont think I'll be doing a lot of business after this ... I'm not allowed to " I mumbled.

Carefully studying her body language.

We were in the carriage, rolling unsteadily away on two wheels and four horses. I was nervous, and my hands were still cuffed together. The only difference was a bandage tied around my wounded nose.

"You were good with business ... Then you suddenly gave it all away, what happened slave?" She asked.

I hesitated.

Closed my eyes.

Then threw a gaze towards the two bloody hands that were resting towards my lap.

"I'm better at being a slave miss ... That is at least what my mistress says" I mumbled.

"Very well" she answered, not paying it another thought.

She went quiet. And i didn't dare say anything else. I quietly looked outside of the window for as long as we were in the carriage. Studying the trees and bushes around me to avoid looking at her. Wondering if I still had a chance to escape.

My eyes connected back to my lap when we arrived. The door was opened by a tall man dressed in a deep brown suit. The man went on to the other side to open for Mitchell before wishing us both a "happy arrival".

He didn't mention my bloodshot eyes or my battered nose.

Soon me and Mitchell were alone, again.
She had taken me to a room, a room filled with torture devices and tools to use on bad slaves.
I looked around me with tears in my eyes.
Wondering what she was thinking.

Mitchell told me to sit down on a wooden chair. So I did. She grabbed her own chair and placed it beside me.

"Don't move" she told me.

I could feel her breath on my skin, it was cold. Ice cold. And so were her words, they instantly froze me into a state of fear. It felt like my whole body was taken over by her. Even my mind, I was not free from her anywhere.

She stood up and started pointing at her numerous torture methods. Telling me the ones that were most painful, according to the screams from her other subs.

Once she was done she went back to sitting on the chair.

"I want you to sit completely still like this until I come back here to whip you, understand?" She whispered.

I nodded.

"Good" she said before she got on her feet and left.

***

You can only imagine how excruciatingly slow the time would pass in such a state of boredom. And fear. It was quiet, very quiet.

And I found myself holding my breath for 1.5 minutes at a time before taking a quick break only because I had to.