Chapter 9: Amari

Third Person Pov:

"When we lose someone we love, we must learn not to live without them, but to live with the love they left behind

"When we lose someone we love, we must learn not to live without them, but to live with the love they left behind."

~~~~~~~~

"Is this just another replay of Amari?"

Ah, yes, Amari.

The boy she met.

The boy she loved.

The boy that died.

Nine year old Y/n runs through the forest with her sword, being careful and weary of her surroundings. From her training, she's beginning to get better with detecting auras in various situations. Thanks to her training with Akio, her father.

She has been here for three days, fighting demons from left to right. Personally, she'd say that the demons were not too much of a match for her, seeing as she'd barely used Galaxy Breathing. But she's not quick to speak on it because you never know.

Yep, she didn't know because a demon sneaked on her, Y/n not being able to detect their aura at first. Luckily, someone slice the demon's head off before it could touch her. A boy about her age.

Y/n takes the time to observe him, taking in his every feature. He appeared to have short, black hair with green eyes. He's taller than her, maybe three or four inches. His face, his eyes look kind but mature, as if he's seen life first hand like her. And he has tan skin, not pale, not brown, just tan skin that brings out his eyes.

"You're welcome." The boy says as he walks up to her.

"I didn't thank you." Y/n replies as he stands before her.

"I know, but I figured it'd the proper thing to do since I saved you from a demon."

"It was a small sneak attack that slightly surprised me. I could have handled it on my own."

"Yeah, you could've, but you didn't. I did." Y/n rolls her eyes as the boy laughs at her obvious annoyance. "You don't seem too happy about me saving you. Why is that?"

"Why did you save me?"

"So you wouldn't be hurt."