Chapter 1

I just finished my taekwondo training when a classmate just approached me.

"Yo, Jungwon." I looked up at him. "Mrs. Kim just wanted to confirm if you want to join the fieldtrip. You weren't sure the last time. You haven't even filed a form."

"Oh, is that on Monday?"

"Yeah, dude. You were the only one who didn't pass the form to join. Everybody's joining. You should come too."

"But I got training." I reasoned.

"So what, dude. I'm sure the coach would let you go this time. There were no upcoming events right? It'll only be for three days, your skills wouldn't rust for three days, right? Or would it? What a bum."

I chuckled. "Allright, I guess I couldn't help it. I'd love to take a rest from this for a while."

"Yep! I heard there would be hot spring in there."

Monday came and it was the day of the fieldtrip. I saw my friend, Byuntae who was on the bus. It was fun on the way to the Pyuyang Mountain. We were singing, talking with each other, joking. Everyone was asleep when we arrived including me. Mrs. Kim announced our arrival, it was the signal for everyone to wake up.

Byuntae who was beside me had his saliva on the side of his lips. I was laughing about it the reason why the others heard and laughed at him too.

We unpacked our baggages and went inside an inn. Two students would share a room together. I'm sharing a room with Byuntae, that's a given.

On the first day of the field trip, we had fun to keep our state of minds relaxed. The next day, that's when we studied. We went on the nearby places, exploring the whole mountain like it was ours. Our group was the loudest. Even other tourists couldn't help but look at us when they see us.

It was four in the afternoon that day when the group decided to go on the spring. Because tomorrow, there wouldn't be time for us to enjoy the spring because we're going home tomorrow.

When we arrived at the spring, the lads immediately jumped off. Other classmates were laughing at Byuntae when he landed face off the water. The group of girls were with Mrs. Kim while the tour guide was keeping us in company.

I went outside the spring to take a shower first before entering the pool. Immediately after you go outside of the bathroom, you'd see the forest. It still wasn't too dark. But I felt so cold that I decided not to have a shower and stare at the vast green scenery. 

I was the only one there. I heard small voices calling. It wasn't my name who was being called. Instead those voices that I heard were something like unfamiliar chants. I felt the urge to follow the voice.

I walked and walked. The thought that I'm lost didn't came into my mind until I was far away. Until the voices stopped. And then I found it, a graveyard. Full of gravestones that has no names nor dates. 

Further ahead I found a casket with a man inside. His beautiful face complimented the dusk. When he opened his eyes, it complimented the night. 

His fangs were buried in my neck like snow white biting her apple.

--

I woke up in the same bed I slept last night. Was it just a dream? 

I hissed from the pain I felt on my neck. Why is it hurting so bad? It's writhing in pain. Like daggers are stabbed in my neck.

I took my phone in the bedside table and checked my reflection. My face was alright. There's nothing wrong with my face. But when I checked my neck, there are two unusual wounds. Like a bite mark.  No, those are fangs from my dream.