Chapter 4

"Mr. Donghae!" I called out his name as I saw his blood splat all over my hands. 

The worry I'm feeling increased as I saw those masked guys open the car's door on Mr. Donghae's side. I tried to wake Mr. Donghae up but he's unconscious. And my mind is also hazy for the impact.

All three of the masked men surrounded us. And the man on my door's side attempted to open it up but a familiar built interrupted and stopped him from opening the door. 

My terror grew as I look at Mr. Sim, the one Mr. Donghae mentioned earlier, fight three of those men outside with bare hands. Their movements are nowhere on my league as they exchange fists and dodge each other's attacks.

And just like how confidently he interrupted the men from attacking me and Mr. Donghae, he dominated the fight by knocking the three of them on the ground. He was puffing when he finished them up. And then finally, he looked at us.

"Are you alright?" He has an Australian accent, such as a foreign alluring face. 

When his eyes met the bleeding Mr. Donghae that I'm holding, he immediately went in and helped us. He gave me his phone and asked me to call someone over. It was his servant. And not any later than five minutes, they immediately arrived.

Thankfully, Mr. Sim was there to help us out. I admire him so much for handling the situation and defeated the men. But as these unusual moments grow, my curiosity also increases. The mystery that has been circling inside my mind could never leave me. I need answers. And if Jay won't answer me, I will find the truth by asking others.

While everyone was busy capturing those men and bringing them inside the car, I approached Mr. Sim who was also busy with helping the injured Mr. Donghae. But I know his men could already handle the situation well just by looking at them treat Mr. Donghae. So I did not hesitate to take Mr. Sim's attention and grabbed his arm.

He looked at me, confused. "Do you need anything?"

"Yes." I intently said. "I need answers, Mr. Sim."

He sighed and looked at the whole situation before fixing his eyes on me again. "Alright, what kind of answers are you looking for?"

"Lord Sim, we will take our leave."

He didn't even took a glance on his men. I waited until all cars leave and the only thing left on the road was me, him, and the two cars that was also left my his men. The one we drove earlier and his roadster car. I can't believe how fast they finished everything up. But after finding out the truth, why would I even be surprised?

"I need answers that contains the truth, Mr. Sim"

"Jake. Please call me Jake." He answered and showed me his car. "Would you like to talk about this on our way?"

I accepted his offer. Because I also didn't want to take more days off the school. 

On our way back, I couldn't even find the moment to ask him about anything. He had to take a call. On his car's screen was Jay's name. He wore earpods  so I couldn't hear what Jay was saying.

"Yeah, he's safe. You're servant did a good job protecting your damned mate. Won't you ask how he's doing?"

I only stared at him as he softly laughed and answered Jay who was on the other line.

"Yeah, he's with me. Don't worry about it. I got everything covered." He nodded his head off, as if agreeing with Jay. "I will decide about it. And I won't be bias." He laughed after hearing something from over the phone.

As their conversation moved on, I became more curious about their discussion. I don't know if I'm just assuming, but at least at one point of their conversation, they're surely talking about me, right? Jake never even mentioned other name aside from Jay's name in their whole talk.