Chapter 2

"Mr. Park, are you alright?" A man, who seems to be his secretary asked after I regained my balance.

I only stared at him. I am not mistaken. It is really him.

He looked at me as if it's the first time he's seen me. 

"Are you alright?"

I nodded my head off. Couldn't utter a single word out of my mouth. He continued to walk as if nothing happened. 

I ended up losing the game. When we continued, I wasn't even in my right mind. All I could think of was that man. Why didn't I say anything? I could've had all my questions answered if I just talked.

"What was that, Jungwon? You could've won that game! What was on your mind?" Coach came in the locker room that was intended for our school. He's mad, I know.

All the other students hurried to grab their things and went outside. The coach sighed.

I couldn't even complain about the game earlier. 

"You were about to win that game! Why did you got distracted?" 

"I'm sorry, coach."

He shook his head. "I'm disappointed, Jungwon. You could've won. But you didn't even try to grab the chance."

He went outside the locker room. I understand how he's feeling right now. I could've won that game but I chose to let go of the opportunity. 

How come, the moment I saw him, I lost my mind? Like,  I lost all the reason I had for coming here and winning the game. The only thing that I was thinking earlier was to chase after him.

I frustratingly went outside of the room and roamed around the event. There were other sports too, but the man in front was the only person in my mind. He was there together with some executives, sponsors and a lot of important-looking people.

I was about to go there when a hand grabbed my arm.  "Jungwon? Where are you going?" Hyuntae acted like he was confused. "Dude, you shouldn't even try to stand beside them. Even an inch! They're executives."

He's right. I shouldn't. Or else I might do something stupid in front of those executives. I might get coach embarassed.  I should stay on my right mind. 

I walked outside, leaving Hyuntae confused. What is happening to me!? I feel very frustrated. I thought everything's going fine. Not until I saw him again. That face. Why is he acting like he doesn't know me? Why is he acting like he's never done this mark on my neck? Was it just a coincidence? That he looks like the man on my dream?

I frustratedly screamed on the event's parking lot where thankfully, no people are around. Well, that's what I first thought.

"Done screaming?"

I turned around and saw the same man that I was looking for. 

"Mr. Park."

He raised one of his brows, asking me to speak further.

"I-I... I'm sorry for earlier."

After having so many questions running on my mind earlier, that was the only thing that I could say.

"It's fine."

He waited for a few seconds if I have more to say, when he realized I have nothing more he opened the car beside us. I thought he came here intentionally for... me.

"Well, if you don't have anything more to say, I will have to go."

"W-Wait, Mr. Park!" I uttered his name the reason why he stopped and looked at me. In between us was his car's door. A sedan model of a car.