Chapter 6

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. And I knew I was still in the same place because of how the room's built and designed. There were paintings everywhere, carving of some marble sculpture. When I looked outside of my window, I saw the same guy I was with last night in the lawn, playing with a rugby ball. 

It was obvious that the morning have already started a few hours ago, but he was there in the middle of the heat, throwing off a brown rugby ball into a very far place. That's where I found out that he was playing with Jay.

I stared at them, playing peacefully together. They were all smiles while having a good time. When I heard a knock at the door, that's when I decided to part my ways with the window.

I opened up the door and saw that same man who greeted us when we arrived here last night. He was holding a cart.

"A lovely morning, monsieur. My name is Harry, or Hansoo if you prefer to call me that way. I have prepared a breakfast for you."

"Oh, yes. Thank you, Mr. Hansoo."

He placed the tray of food on the bedside table and was about to take off when I asked him about something. 

"Did Jay already eat?"

I remember him being kind last night. He cooked something for me. Prepared snacks for me on the way even though he's not asked to do so. He was very considerate to me. And the least I could do for him is checking up on his health.

"Oh, but monsieur, vampires don't necessarily need to eat. They can, but they choose not to because, they just don't feel hunger. But rather thirst. I suggest you give him a glass of your blood for breakfast." He smiled and continued to walk outside. "Then, I will take my leave."

I was left astounded with his words. When I finished preparing myself, I decided to go outside of my room to go with either Jay or Jake. Right when I was about to get lost in the hallway, I saw the great elder together with Mr. Hansoo. 

I immediately bowed down my head like it was an automatic reflex. When I gazed up, he was looking at me with amazement in his eyes. He looks like a fallen angel. He is gorgeous with a silver hair and a mesomorphic body type. Paired with an attractive face, no one would dare not to fall in love with him. The books did not lie. They do not grow old.

"Would you like to take a walk with me, child?" He asked and so I looked at Mr. Hansoo to ask for help.

He mouthed saying, 'say yes to his grace'. I did not have a choice but to nod my head.

"Yes, your grace." 

It was only me with the great elder, taking a walk on the side of the mansion. This was the opposite side where Jay is playing with a man earlier. When we arrived at a stop, I saw the cliff that I saw last night. When I tried to look down at the view, I couldn't even see a single thing but clouds. Not a single mountain, nor a single tree was visible in our sight.

"So, how was your mark?" He started while looking at the invisible horizon, and a view filled with gray clouds.

"Pardon?" I asked again, a bit taken back from his straight forward question. 

"You don't have to keep secrets away from me, child. I could hear everything in my sleep. Nor tell words in the middle of my slumber. But in exception of the prophecy.

"But what do you mean by your question, your grace? My mark is fine."

"I can see that." He said while looking at my neck.

My cheeks reddened and I immediately grabbed my neck with my hands to cover the mark.

"Say, can I ask you something that I'm very curious about, your grace?" I asked without hesitation.