Prologue

Nine years after the Fourth Shinobi War

Nine years after the Fourth Shinobi War. The full force of all the great ninjas in the village restored the beauty and peace of the once destroyed Konoha.

In fact, it is far better than what it was, as new technologies arise. Unlike the old times, people don't need to exert so much effort to travel town to town, thanks to their inter-village trains.

Also, the huge televisions attached to each side of the center stone's four walls at the market, let the residents watched news and advertisements at their own convenience.

The Hokage's quarter is upgraded. The schools have more facilities. Communication is advanced thru telephone so there is no need to send messengers to other villages.

Kids have this scroll-like gaming gadget to get themselves rid of boredom.

Modern, it is the best word to describe the new look of Konoha. A lot has changed, even the people there have new stories.

The ninjas of Konohagakure have their respective families already.

Naruto to Hinata on which they have son named Boruto. Shikamaru to Temari and their son Shikadai. Sai and Ino also have a son named Inojin. Choji married Karui and they have a daughter named Chocho. Rock Lee married a chef and together they have son, who's name is Metal. Orochimaru doesn't have a son naturally but thru his DNA replication, he has Mitsuki.

Meanwhile, there are those who didn't marry like Shino who became the academy teacher. Kiba became the head of police. Sasuke chose to work afar to find traces of Otsutsuki as he is the only one who has rinnegan and can teleport. Tenten runs an antique store and Sakura became the head of medical ninjas in Konoha.

However, despite not being married. Sakura has a son who's name is Shinachiku Haruno, he has yellow pointy hair, emerald green eyes like her mom, two thin whiskers each side of his cheeks and a spiral mark on his left upper back which Sakura is carefully hiding.

Personality wise, he is considered one of the smartest and fast learning students. However, he is one of the misterious students in the academy, because aside from being Sakura's son, there are no other details written in his student profile. Including the name of his father, date of birth and place of birth.

.
.
.
.
.
.

(HI THERE! I AM SORRY FOR A CRAPPY INTRODUCTION🙏 BUT THANKFUL FOR READING IT. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR COMMENTS AS WELL.

ALSO, I AM NOT A NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER, SO I APOLOGIZE AHEAD FOR ANY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS.

THE RUN OF THIS STORY IS PURELY FROM MY IMAGINATION.)