Episode 13

"I am so overwhelmed by a lot of Shinobi visitors in my laboratory." He utters, sarcastically. "But unfortunately, I don't like your presence"

"Edo Tensei No-Jutsu!" he chants and five wooden caskets rose up from the ground.

Everyone is surprise to see who Yakuto reanimated.

"Akatsuki?" their thought in unison.

"This bastard is not just a scientist, he is an insane one!" Shikamaru said, curling his forehead.

"Alright, you my masterpieces. I need you to make . . . this Shinobi  . . . disappear forever" Yakuto commands as he hops near Shinachiku and pull a controller. The metal floor where Shinachiku's capsule and the cage of Boruto and Shikadai are located were pulled downwards.

"Enjoy playing with my masterpieces!!!" Yakuto said laughing wickedly, before he also jumps into the passage together with the three kids.

Fortunately, Naruto managed to follow him before the door closes.

"Shinachiku!!" Sakura screamed as she runs towards the passage, but Sasori blocked her with his puppets.

"It's been a long time Sakura! " Sasori said.

"I can't believe I have to fight you for the second time Sasori " Sakura said as she tried to dodge every attack of Sasori's puppets.

"Blame that crazy old man, he's manipulating me!" Sasori replied as his body goes with puppets involuntarily.

"Boruto!!!" screamed by Hinata on the other side.

"On your left!!!" Itachi said as he approached her with his kunai, she jumped up right away.

Although they are Edo Tensei already. Yakuto can only control their gestures but not their minds and speech. Abling them to talk.

Meanwhile, Kakuzu shots Kiba with lightning discs. Luckily, Akamaru immidiately drag him out.

"Damn it! I will really make that crazy scientist pay for taking my son" Kiba  said lowly as he forms a gesture and transform Akamaru to his clone.

"Son??" Kakuzu utters in surprise "I think I have been dead for so long already that these brats before, have children now" he added.