Episode 8

At the Hokage's office,

"So it was a blood from one of Yakuto's experiment?" Shikamaru asked, scratching his chin.

"Yeah! Now, I have to find his hideout. Sai . . . " called Naruto

"Yes Master Hokage" Sai responsed

Naruto felt embarrased of how Sai addressed him. "Quit it Sai! Don't call me Master, I am not your teacher" Naruto protests.

"But you're the Hokage" Sai teased smiling.

Naruto sighs

"Anyways, can I leave it to you?" Naruto asked

"Yeah, I will deploy three anbu to search for his location" Sai replied

"Great! Thanks Sai" said Naruto.

"Welcome . . . Naruto! By the way, I thought you were with Sasuke" queries Sai.

"I was, but he insisted on tracking other details related to Isshiki, one of the Otsutsukis." Naruto replied.

"I see! That guy seems to be off with regards to Konoha. " said Sai "So . . . I'll be going now, I have to instruct the plan yet" he added.

"Okay thank you Sai" said Naruto.

"Oh I forgot, today is Parent and Child day, right? I am planning take this day off after I sent the details, because I promised Inojin to accompany him on visiting the new Art shop, so I don't think I can report to you later Naruto" states Sai.

"That is fine! Take this day with your son, after all it's the purpose why I implement it" said Naruto smiling with his chinky eyes.

Sai left.

"I was about to tell that to you also Naruto. Shikadai asked me to train him today" Shikamaru opens up.

 Shikadai asked me to train him today" Shikamaru opens up

"Go ahead Shikamaru" said Naruto

"Okay, I'll just finalized your schedules and check the items you requested, then I'll go" said Shikamaru

Naruto nods to agree.

"How about you? Boruto must be expecting you too" Shikamaru said while gathering the scrolls scattered on the other table.