Episode 11

"Then why do you have that Otsutsuki seal?" He asked squinting his eyes.

Sakura was taken aback by what he said.

"What are you talking about?" Sakura replied, confused.

"Is this another lie again?" Naruto asked darting his eyes to her.

Sakura curled her forehead in response. "Naruto . . ."

"I saw it on you that night, Sakura. " he said as he walks closer to her "It's on your left breast" he whispers

 " he said as he walks closer to her "It's on your left breast" he whispers

"Look! . . ." she utters. "I really don't know what are you talking about" she continued before she pushed him gently away from her.

However, Naruto grabs both her hands and refrain her from moving back. "Is it because you're hiding something again, huh?" Naruto said, suspecting Sakura. Sakura looks at him, annoyed.

"Tell me! What is your connection with the Otsutsuki?" Naruto firmly asked.

She removed her hands from him, forcibly, "Nothing! Should I really show you the evidence?" she replied.

Naruto wrinkled his forehead.

"You still seem not convinced" Sakura took a deep breath. "Fine!" she unbuttoned her the upper part of her dress and show the portion of her breast where Naruto is referring to be where he saw the seal.

Naruto's eyes widens, surprised at what Sakura just did, but he immidiately look away and grab the dress of Sakura to close it. "Sakura! What are you doing!?" He replied half yelling.

"Don't look at me like that and play innocent, as if you have never saw it before, Naruto" Sakura buttoned her dress back "You insists it was on me, now I'm telling and showing it to you. I do not have that mark" she continued, displeased.

"Fine! I'm sorry. I was just worried that the Otsutsuki were the ones threatening you to keep Shinachiku away from me, and that they know about my connection to him, they may use his chakra from Kyuubi for their evil plans" Naruto explained. He was kind of embarassed as he didn't expect Sakura will be doing it.

Sakura is innerly laughing at Naruto's reaction. There was a moment of awkward silence between them.

"They are not and if they do, I will make sure to protect Shinachiku from them, Naruto" she said.

Naruto took a sigh before he talks "I know you'll do that, but . . . I would be at ease if you will stay inside the Konoha village. This place is not safe for both of you, so if you don't m- . . ."

"We're fine here Naruto, we're living here for a long time. You don't have to worry" Sakura replied.

"But Sakura . . . " Naruto protests.

Yet he was interrupted by Shinachiku's scream. He seemed to be in pain.

The two look at each other in worry.