Episode 2

Two months later. . .

It is the wedding day of Naruto and Hinata. Everybody attended including Temari and Shikamaru, Ino and Sai, and many more.

Sakura finally bought a gift for the newly wed couple. She's on her way to the venue when she suddenly felt dizzy, but she just ignore it.

She's already near, when she felt nauseated so she run to the bush and threw up. "That sashimi is really not good for my stomach" she murmur shaking her head, it feels wierd having that kind of feeling but still she proceed to the venue.

The place is so romantic, later she saw the couple wearing the traditonal wedding dress, marching towards the center.

"You are now husband and wife!!" proclaims Kakashi, everybody cheers and she can see the happiness of Naruto and Hinata.

Sakura applaused, she's so happy that they are finally married and will have their own family.

At the right side she notices Temari and Shikamaru, "I never thought these two will be dating, but they look together though" she giggles

"Sakura-chan!!"

She felt a tap on her right shoulder.

 And there a woman with a blonde hair and crystal colored eyed standing next to a pale man

And there a woman with a blonde hair and crystal colored eyed standing next to a pale man. "Oh Ino and Sai!" she said smiling.

"I wish Sasuke is also here so you will attend the wedding together" Ino's response. She knew that behind the smile of her best friend is a heart longing for love.

"That's fine with me, and I am also not thinking about that right now. Sasuke has missions to do outside, for Konoha's sake and I am proud of him" she explains smiling, "Come on let's greet Naruto and Hinata now" Sakura invites. She doesn't want anymore follow up questions about Sasuke so she divert the topic to the newly wed couple.

"Congratulations!!" the ladies greeted. "Thank you Sakura and Ino" Hinata replied.

"Hey! Sai I can now imagine you'll be the next to wait on the aisle" Naruto teased. " Ahmmm ahhh . . ." Sai just smile. He can't compose the right words to response, not with Ino watching him.