Episode 1

" I will be heading to Konoha now and I already made the dinner, you can reheat it" said Sakura as she's fitting her foot to her shoe.

"Yes Mama, Take care" the little boy with the yellow hair, holding a frog plushie, replied smiling. It seems like an everyday scenario to him.

"Alright, listen Shinachiku I'll be going then. Don't forget to do your homework and never ever get out of the seal" Sakura instructs. She has been working as the head of medical ninja for 8 years, but she's still worried to leave her son alone at their house, especially that it is outside the village.

 She has been working as the head of medical ninja for 8 years, but she's still worried to leave her son alone at their house, especially that it is outside the village

"Hai" the yet 6 year-old boy nods. Despite his age, he is very reliable and independent. He is taught to be so.

Sakura left their house, she has to run pass through the forest near the gate of Konoha before she reaches her workplace. It's very tricky so she must be keen and careful because enemies might attack from nowhere while she's heading towards Konoha.

Yet, she never plan to move inside the village, for her that is the best thing she can do to keep her and her son live in peace without any trouble and far from the residents. After all, no one must know her son's information. Especially the identity of his real father. NO ONE MUST KNOW THIS, INCLUDING SHINACHIKU.

~Flashback 9 years ago, after the Fourth Great Shinobi War.

"So Sasuke is not going to stay in Konoha" Sakura sobs. Her heart was broken by the news. At the end, she can't still be with the one she loved. She runs to the gate of the village to see him for the last time before he travels, but Sasuke was way too far already that she can't even barely see him.

"Sasuke-kun . . ." she whispers as a thick tear roll on her face, it feels heavy that she collapsed but before her knees touched the ground a warm hand held her arm and caught her. She immidiately rose her head to see who's it "N-naruto?". The guy with yellow hair smiled at her.

"I know it's hard, but he said it is the best thing he can do for the village, also he wants to reflect on his own mistakes and find himself before he finally stay here" Naruto said as he helped Sakura stand. She hugs her friend immediately and continue crying. Naruto rubs her back gentle like a mother hushing a little child. Like Sakura, it was also tough to see a friend leave and not know when will he return, but he trust Sasuke's words because he is his friend.

2 months later, Sakura was offered to lead the medical team but she was still contemplating to take it. Fortunately, Naruto persuade her, then she finally starts to plan the best for the team and the healthcare sytem of the Konoha village. Ino became her assistant.

"Ino I will leave the pediatric department on your hand, just send me your plan, so I can include it with my proposals to Hokage Kakashi" she said smiling.

"Yes I will, but can I send it tomorrow? It's off time now and Sai is waiting for me at the entrance" Ino requested intimidately.

Sakura just laugh "Ofcourse Ino, I don't push my teammates to work beyond their working hours though" and they both laugh.