Episode 3

(Back to present)

"Ms. Sakura you are in need for an emergency" said one of the medics in full protective white gear, who's waiting at the gate of Konoha Village, informed.

"Tell me the details" she said as she received a folder from the medic.

"There are two intels who are badly injured from their mission. From their examinations, one of them got concussion and the other one has a severe bleeding from the rupture of his pancreas. Also, both of them drained all their chakra" explains the medic as they head to the operating room.

"I see!" she said calmly.

As soon as she reaches their destination, she washed her hand and wear the sterile gown. She knew, it will be a long operation, but this scenario seems common to her.

~
At Haruno's house

"Mom said I can't get out of the barrier but she didn't say I can't train inside the barrier" the little boy in yellow hair with green eyes recites as he gathers all his ninja tools.

He then walked towards a chopped tree behind their house

He then walked towards a chopped tree behind their house. This is where he usually practiced his kunai and shuriken. As an outcome, he stand out among his classmates when it comes to Ninjutsu and Taijutsu.

Besides, he can concentrate there because they don't have any neighboors since they live outside the village, not only outside, but far from Konoha.

One strike, two strikes, three, four and he formed a square pattern on his target board perfectly. Indeed, he's Sakura's son.

"Yesss! I got them perfectly aligned" he cheers. But then, his satisfaction fades out and gradually turn gloomy.

"This is boring, doing this will be much thrilling with friends" he frowned. "Aha!" then an idea pop on his head.

"Mom is still at work, that means I can go to Konoha, as long as I'll make sure she will not see me" he smirk.

~

Meanwhile at Konoha Academy training area. It is near a river that flows around Konoha.

 It is near a river that flows around Konoha