Episode 10

At the Hokage's office. Three days after Naruto was discharged from the hospital.

Naruto get back to his work. However, he can't concentrate, as he is still preoccupied by what had happened last time.

"Why did she have to ran away if all she was saying was true?" Naruto queries himself, putting his palms on his face in frustration. He walks near the window, overlooking the top view of Konoha and the faces of previous Hokages sculpted in the huge stone behind the village.

Suddenly, a voice inside him talk.

"Oy Naruto!"

Naruto get startled by Kurama's voice.

"Hmm Kurama" he replied.

"Your emotions can't figure out and solve things, don't be so weak" Kurama said, calmly.

"Stop being a crybaby Naruto. There is no way for you to get all your questions answered, but to ask Sakura herself again." he continued.

Naruto came into realization.

"If I were you I will not let her go like that." Kurama added. "She is obviously trying to keep everything from you"

"You're right! I will not stop on asking her" Naruto said, walking towards the door.

"Thank you . . . Kurama!" he added and left the office

~

At the Konoha Hospital,

"Sakura!" Shizune called out.

"Yes Madam Advisor?" she replied as she is putting the patient's record on the shelf.

"Naruto's prosthetic arm is now available. Could you please do the attachment later?" the older asked, while checking a logbook.

Sakura paused upon hearing it. That means she will be seeing him again.

"Ahm I will actually excuse myself later, if you don't mind, Ms. Shizune, as today is Shinachiku's birthday" Sakura said.

"Shinachiku? Your son?" Shizune queries.

"Yes! I promised to cook Ramen for him and bake him a cake" Sakura replied.

"Oh I see! Then I'll do that, enjoy the day with your son" Shizune suggested smiling.

"Thank you Madam Advisor" Sakura said, smiling back.

~

Sakura went to the market to buy the ingredients she will be needing later. Then, she suddenly felt nostalgic.

 Then, she suddenly felt nostalgic