Episode 12

It's been a month since Shinachiku and the others passed the genin exam. For this, Iruka, who is the current principal, decided that Genins will have a field trip in the Land of the Mist. This is a reward for the hardwork that they did for their missions these past few weeks.

~

At the Konoha Main Train Station.

Shino stood in front of the students.
"Alright, please group yourself
according to your mission team. If any of your members are missing please tell me. We have to depart in 15 minutes" he announced.

The students look for their teams and walk to them.

"Shinachiku is still not here" Mitsuki wonders.
"What do you expect from him, his always tardy" Hikari said, as she fix her backpack.

Mitsuki walks to his teacher.
"Ahm Shino-sensei?" calls Mitsuki

"Yes Mitsuki?" Shino replied, while he is writing on his clipboard.

"Shinachiku is . . ."

"Oy Mitsuki! Hikari!" exclaims the boy, who's running and waving them from afar. His teammate show up before he even complete his sentence.

"Oh Shinachiku is . . . here" he just said.

"Okay! So is everybody here?" Shino asked. The students checked on their teammates.

"I'll call your names per team" Konohamaru added.

"Yes, sir!" the genins replied.

After all the preparations. The students one by one get on the train and depart Konoha.

 The students one by one get on the train and depart Konoha

The train drops them at a port. They have to cross the ocean by ship to get to the Land of the Mist.

 They have to cross the ocean by ship to get to the Land of the Mist

When they arrived, the kid shinobis are so mesmerized by the place.

"Alright, all of you must go by group and none should walk alone. You can stroll around the village but at 5pm, all of you must be in front of the Mist Hotel near the dock. Is that clear?" Konohamaru instructed.