Episode 4

The Konoha Academy resumes its class after a month of under maintenance and a new training field is also added. Since Iruka became the principal, the school improves a lot. For him, it is a good investment for the future Shinobis of Konoha.

The students are seen walking towards the entrance of the academy.

Shinachiku walks with Shikadai and Inojin. The trio looks grumpy, after all who's student would like to get up early only just to listen boring classes.

"Ey! I heard from may Dad that our Genin exam will be after two weeks. Mendukse" Shikadai announced unhappily.

"That's too soon!" Inojin response, placing his palm to his forehead.

"Come on! I don't want to talk exams early this morning" Shinachiku said frowning.

"I envy you two, because you belong to the top students in the class" Inojin said in disappointment.

"Ey! Inojin stop thinking about that, besides no one has an idea of what genin exam looks like, right?" Shinachiku said smiling.

"Also . . ." he turned to Shikadai and Inojin, and walks backwards.

"We are not top students, ya know! It was just a lu- . . .OUCH!" he complains touching his pain site. He bumped someone that hit the back of his head.

"Heyyyy! Watch out your way!" He turned and saw a young girl in brown hair bunches, with white eyes that seems odd and two band aids on both of her lower face.

She has a cold aura and seems unfriendly, but she is undeniably pretty

Inojin POV:

Those eyes! I am certain she is from the clan of Boruto's mother.

Shikadai POV:

No way! She has Byakugan.

"Watch my way? Aren't you the one walking backwards you idiot?" She said in her cold tone.

"What did you call me?!!" Shinachiku said, his temper feels like getting tested.

"Idiot?" she repeats in inexpressive way

Shinachiku, now triggered, forgot she's a girl that just wants to punch her. His temper must be inherited from his mom.

On the contrary, despite the chaos of Shinachiku, the girl doesn't even flinch and just maintain her nonchalant face.

Fortunately, Inojin stop him.

"Oy! Shinachiku quit making scene here" Inojin said while trying to restrain him, he's worried they'll be called by the principal on the first day of their resumed class.

"Mendukse! He doesn't even think twice to stoop down a girl" Shikadai utters shaking his head.

Meanwhile, the young girl just walked pass by them. As much as Shinachiku wants to reach her, Inojin is already blocking him.