𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘵? 𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬?

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗 — a pointy hat? a broomstick?

━━━━━━━

 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐍 that stood upon a rolling field of luscious green grass had to be Emilia's favourite place to practise her spells. Tony had, rather dramatically, unveiled the Stark's new home just mere days after little Morgan stark had been born.

 It had been a long-time coming surprise for Pepper, one in which Emilia had been clued in with. There had been countless days in which Emilia had found herself covered in paint and sawdust as she, Tony, Bruce, and Rhodey stripped the place of old wood and refurbished the insides; all while Happy Hogan did his best to keep Pepper in the dark as she waddled around Avengers Tower.

 The cabin might have looked serene from the outside, what with delicate white daisies sprouting from the flower boxes beneath the windows, a collection of tilled squares filled with vegetables and fruits of the season... Even the llama that paraded around the land and munched on the homegrown vegetables Pepper worked so very hard on.

 The inside, however, certainly held the usual Tony Stark spark; whilst the living room was cosy and filled with pillows and blankets, and while the kitchen was muted and simple; the basement was lined with glowing technology that blinked whenever Tony snapped his fingers.

 There were three bedrooms; the master in which Tony and Pepper occupied was filled with gardening books and stacks of ACDC CDs that Tony would never toss away, even if F.R.I.D.A.Y could belt the songs through her own tech. 

 The top floor held two smaller rooms; one that was painted a delightful pastel yellow. It was shrouded with plush toys and children's stories that Tony would often toss aside as he made up his own. There were paintings on the wall; a small elephant, a fluffy bunny... and the one that stuck out like a sore thumb; Iron Man.

 For once, that hadn't been Tony's decision; little Morgan had cried and cried when Pepper had attempted to pull the garish print from her chubby little hands and so it had stayed.

 The final room was Emilia's. She had argued against having a place within their family home at all and so, Pepper graciously deemed the room a 'guest room' despite having never let another person occupy it.

 Emilia had fought tooth and nail with Pepper, claiming that she'd be just fine with the couch whenever she stayed the night to babysit Morgan or watch their home whenever they'd take the time away. Tony had stifled a chortle, for he knew that Pepper could never be bested in an argument.

 Emilia's permanent place of residence was the Avengers Tower. She pottered about the place with Bruce and the two had very swiftly made Tony's lab their own; morning, noon and night they'd lean over stacks of papers dotted with equations that slowly became intelligible.