𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘮

𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - aunty em

━━━━━━━

 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 to ask Emilia, she would gladly say that Morgan Stark was a little angel.

 Sure... said little angel might have inherited a very stubborn and unmovable trait; picking up things from others... But Emilia had learnt to keep her words as careful as she could, lest they wanted a little girl parading around the cabin and woodlands yelling particularly colourful phrases.

 Now, Pepper Potts was nothing short of protective of her little girl... so when Happy Hogan had made the suggestion that while they were away at a conference, Morgan could be dropped to the Sanctum Santorum and remain in the care of two powerful individuals, Pepper had almost felt her heart stutter and fail.

 She'd seen the Sanctum, for Pepper had been the one to gather up Emilia's things when she hadn't been able to face the ghosts walking the grounds. Pepper had seen harmless trinkets and dusty old paintings... but she'd also seen weapons and traps lining the walls. She'd seen glistening swords and pointed spears... she was certain that she had even spied an axe.

 Morgan Stark had extremely sticky fingers, and the Sanctum would have given her mischievous little self far too many pointy things to play with.

 So... while Pepper and Happy were away, Emilia had settled back within a far too familiar space; the Stark cabin. As ever it was filled with clutter; old papers that Tony had left behind were still in their places, and his tapes and CDs which he had always refused to toss even despite having F.R.I.D.A.Y blast his music, were right on the shelves Tony had slotted them upon.

 Morgan was happy enough to sit before the television with a few toys surrounding her, namely a few Avengers figurines — figurines that Emilia had brought her just to spite Tony after he'd been particularly sarcastic and annoying one day. She very pointedly made sure to buy a Captain America one... and not an Iron Man one. He had sulked for hours.

 "I've never known a child to just... be silent." Stephen muttered, eyes narrowed upon Morgan as she happily chittered away to herself. Her hands moved through the air, bringing Cap higher and higher as her imagination envisioned him being tossed high into the sky by an enemy... then... he toppled to the ground with a lovely clatter. Like father like daughter, Stephen supposed.

 Emilia simply hummed. Her legs were tucked beneath her on the couch, head leaning against Stephen's shoulder as her eyes lingered on the grin dusting Morgan's features. She was always like that, just happy to get on with things whilst her imagination ran wild. She concocted ideas with as much ease as her father had, and it was abundantly clear that she would follow in his footsteps when the time came.