Part 3

~Cameron~

I woke up by the sound of Shawn Mendes' songs playing. I opened my eyes to see no Jade in bed. I sit down on the edge of the bed and rubbed my sleepy eyes. I stood up on my feet and slowly walked downstairs. Scared that Jade's father is going to be here. I took my last step and an amazing scent entered my nose and Shawn Mendes' song Stitches is playing. I walked to their living room and to their kitchen to see Jade making breakfast while dancing and singing. I could get used to this every day.

And then I remembered. I can't have her.

"Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my lover
Move on." She sang to the beat of the music while dancing.

"You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
I'm shaking, falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

I'm tripping over myself,
I'm aching begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches."

I walked up towards her and sneaked up behind her. She screamed her lungs out and turned around. I pulled her in for a hug as she tried to catch her breath. She punched my shoulder playfully while her head was resting on my chest.

"Why would you do that?" she asked, punching me one last time. "You literally just scared the living hell out of me."

"I'm sorry," I chuckled and she looked at me in disbelief.

"It's not funny," she replied. "I thought you were my dad's girlfriend."

"So what if I was here?" I asked and she got out of my grip.

"We don't get along really well," she frowned and walked to her speakers.

She turned the music off. She walked back to the stove and resumed cooking.

"Watcha cooking?" I asked, sitting on the island. "And how are you feeling?"

"Making chocolate chip pancakes," she replied, not turning around to look at me. "And I feel fine until you scared me."

"Are your pancakes good?" I asked again, standing up from the chair and walked beside her.

"That's what my dad said once," she replied, looking up to me and smiled.

"What time is your dad coming home?" I asked, helping her prepare breakfast by grabbing the orange juice from the refrigerator.

"His not coming home tonight," she replied, while she put the last pancake on a plate. "His staying over the night with his girlfriend."

"Does he always do that?" I asked again, grabbing the other plate from her hand.

"Yeah, he does that three times in a week," she replied, resting the plate on the island then walked to the refrigerator. "What do you want on your pancakes? There's whipped cream, maple syrup, strawberries, bananas and the rest of the chocolate chips."

"Whipped cream, strawberries and the chocolate chips," I replied, and she walked out of the refrigerator with them. "Are you ok with your dad away?"

"I don't know," she shrugged her shoulders, as she handed me the whipped cream. "I just watch movies while his gone anyways."

"Do you drink while your dad's away?" I asked, suddenly getting concerned.

"Sometimes," she shrugged again, while pouring the whipped cream on her pancakes.

"But your underage," I responded, pouring the chocolate chips around my pancakes.

"Not when you have a fake ID," she smirked, and she started eating her food.

She is so bad yet good at the same time. There was a moment of silent between us. But there can't be silent between us. I needed to know her better. After a few minutes of silence, Jade was done with her pancakes while I still have a quarter left. I shoved all of it in my mouth and put the plate in the dishwasher. She walked in their living room and I followed her.

"What do you want to do?" she asked as she sat down on the couch.

"Let's play 21 questions," I suggested and she nodded her head.

She gestured me to sit down beside her so I did. I wrapped my arms around her but she moved away and took a sit down on the floor. Well, that's disappointing.

"I'll start," she suggested, crossing her feet under her legs while I lay down on the couch.

"Do you have any siblings?" she asked.

"Yeah, I have a sister," I replied and she nodded her head. "Her name is Sierra. What about you?"

"I used to have two brothers," she responded, looking straight at the wall.

"Do you mind telling me what happened?" I asked her.

"Maybe next time," she replied, looking at me and I nodded my head.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked, turning to look at her but she's not looking back at me anymore.

"I don't even have a friend," she replied, raising an eyebrow at me. "Let alone a boyfriend. You?"

"Not yet," I smirked and she gave me a confused look.

"What work are you going to be applying for in here?" she asked.

"Not sure yet," I replied.

I do know what work I'm going to apply for. In fact, I already got in. But I don't want to tell her because if I told her it might ruined our relationship. Like we even have a relationship together. But I don't want to ruin anything that we have together.

"Are we friends?" I quickly asked.

"From your point of view, do you think we're friends?" she shyly asked, looking down on her fingers.

"I think we are," I replied and she smiled at me.

"Thank you," she beamed.

"What for?" I asked.

"For being my friend even though we only met each other last night," she smiled.

"There's a lot of things that could happened in one night, Jade," I responded.

Like my feelings for you.

"Yeah, I guess," she shrugged.

"What do you like to do on your free time?" she asked me.

"I play a lot of video games," I replied. "What about you?"

"I play video games too, watched movies and sometimes draw, too," she replied. "I only drink once or twice a month so it's not a hobby."

"Do you get bullied?" I asked.

"Why are your questions so serious?" she chuckled and I shrugged. "And to answer your question, no I don't get bullied at school, which is good."

Wait. She said she doesn't get bullied at school. That means she, maybe, gets bullied outside of school. But who would do that to such a beautiful lady?

"When's your birthday?" she asked, looking cute as ever.

"That needs to be a secret," I smirked.

"Why?" she asked and I kept my mouth shut, shaking my head.

-------

For the rest of the day, Jade and I watched a ton of movies together. Every time I tried putting my arms around her, she would always pull away. Why is that?

___________

I know it's late but I just really want to update this story. It's a bad part, I know.

But what do you guys think about it? Is it good or bad? COMMENT, VOTE, ETC!!! xoxo