Part 39

September 5, 2017

~Jade's POV~

"Nervous?"

"Who wouldn't?!" I exclaim, as we enter the big building for our first class. "This is our first day of college. This is nerve-racking. But it's so weird to start it on Tuesday."

"Can't wait to meet them babes," he smirks, looking down at me.

"Like you're going to get some," I chuckle a bit, shaking my head a bit. "Girls like senior college guys, not freshman."

"There's some freshman chicks that like to dig some of this," he cockily grin, pointing at himself as I shake my head.

"I'm going to my class," I say, looking at him while slightly laughing. "Text me if you found someone. I'll be waiting."

"Oh, just wait," his smirk grows bigger.

"Bye," I chuckle as I turn to my class direction.

Starting University on a Tuesday is weird but at the same time, I think it's good. Tuesday's are the only days that I have Theatre Art with the Theatre Club. The other weekdays, I have accounting classes from ten-thirty in the morning until three in the afternoon, but on Thursday's I end at six. I get the weekend off but I'm thinking of getting a job.

I walk in the classroom, where our first and second class will be held. Students turn towards me, some with a smile on their face, some gives me judgemental looks. The room looks somewhat exactly like high school classrooms but with bigger space and more desks.

I approach the front row of seats and take a seat. Someone enters the room, an old guy that I think is in his 70s, enter the room. Everybody else takes a seat and focus on the guy with a beard in front of us.

"Hi," someone whispers beside me.

I turn to look at a blonde-haired girl with a big smile on her face. Her gray eyes sparkles as she continues to grin at me.

"I'm Monica, and you are?" she politely introduce herself.

"I'm Jade," I smile back at her.

"You a freshman?" she asks, which confuses me for a little while.

"Yes," I chuckle, nodding my head.

"Hello, class, welcome to our Theatre Club," the old guy say, claiming our attention to him. "As some of you may know, I'm Mr. Daniels, a drama teacher. And I also have a new assistant that I assume is late or just got lost."

Everybody slightly chuckled. Somebody suddenly barge into the room while I lean down and look for my phone in my bag. Girls suddenly whispers behind me. I sit up properly and look behind me, seeing that all the girls' eyes are focus at the front. Turning my head, a small gasp escape my mouth when I see a familiar brunette man that I fell in love with.

"Cameron?" I barely whisper, furrowing my eyebrows together.

I don't think he sees me yet but I hope he did. When he finish talking to Mr. Daniels, he faces us and our eyes instantly meet each other. I send him a questioning glare and he slightly shrugs.

"Guys, this is Mr. Dallas," Mr. Daniels introduces him in the class. "Yes, Ms. O'Donnell?"

"I have a question for the new assistant," the girl says as she looks at Cameron seductively.

"And what is that?"

"Are you single?" she asks and I roll my eyes, looking back at the front to see Cameron smirking.

"No, I am not," he replies with a smile on his face. "I am happily engaged."

"Engaged?" I ask, shockingly saying it out loud.