Part 7

I know it's late but I just really wanted to update tonight. I was going to update a little earlier but we got home late after celebrating my birthday at the mall! Lol!

Hope you guys like this chapter! It's a little long so I hope it's good for your liking!! VOTE, COMMENT, ETC! xo
--------

~Jade's POV and Thoughts~

"Ms. Hutcherson?" Mrs. Thompson called my name after I walked past the principal's office.

I sighed and walked back to the office. I was met by a tall guy with brunette hair. His muscular arm were seen throughout his t-shirt. He turned around to face me and my brown eyes were locked with his dark blue ones. His lips moved and performed his killer smile. I almost died right there. But I don't want to die in front of him. I will look like a weirdo if I just collapsed in front of him.

"Ms. Hutcherson," Mrs. Thompson called out my name again, making me snapped out of my thoughts.

"What can I do for you?" I kindly asked, now looking at Mrs. Thompson.

"Mind taking Reed to his classes for the rest of the day today?" she asked.

"Why me?" I asked, back, looking back to the new kid and back to her. "I mean, I wouldn't mind at all but..."

"No buts," she interrupted me, smiling. "And you're here early so why not just asked you."

Yes, I'm here early. And I mean, really early. I'm already at school 25 minutes early before the school can even start. I got a ride from Cameron today because my stupid car won't start from a stupid reason.

She walked back to the new kid, who I'm guessing is Reed. She said some words to him and when they finally finished, he looked at me again and smiled. He walked towards me while I walked back to get out of the office.

"Hey," I smiled and he returned the gesture with his hottest one. "I'm Jade. Jade Hutcherson."

"Reed Deming," he smiled, reaching for my hand in front of me and shake it.

"Nice to meet you," I said and we began walking down the hallway. "And just so you know, there's a lot of students in this school and all hallways are always crowded at the end of the period, so you might get squished a little."

He chuckled. His chuckle is so angelic and beautiful. Holy crap! I'm so lucky that I got the chance to take him to our classes.

We walked down to his locker and he entered his locker combination. He opened his locker and put the supplies from his backpack to his locker. He put them down neatly.

I didn't know some guys are neat.

"We have Drama first class," I said, interrupting the silence between us. "Our teacher is Mr. Dallas."

"Is he a good teacher?" he asked, looking at me for a bit then back to his locker.

"So far, a little," I replied, shrugging my shoulders. "His new here too, so yeah."

"Is he attractive?" he asked, randomly.

"A little yeah," I replied, smiling a little at the thought of this morning.

"Do you like him?" he asked, again.

Holy! This guy ask a lot of questions.

"No," I lied. "All his attractiveness were thrown out the window when he showed us all about his saucy attitude. But he was just in bad mood yesterday, I don't really know."

"What do you mean you don't know?" he asked again, while we walked down to my locker.

"I skipped his classes yesterday, which is Phys. Ed and Drama," I replied, grabbing my books out of my locker.