Part 10

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, ETC! xo

____

January 9, 2017

~Jade's POV~

I walk out of History class after the last bell ring, signalling the end of the day. I approach my locker and shove my books in there. I was debating if I should go to detention today. If I did, I would pretty much die for the whole hour. But if I didn't, he could call my dad and tell him about my smart talk. Well, there's my answer. I need to go to detention.

Without thinking back, my feet start to move and walk to his classroom. Stupid legs. But I couldn't shrug off the feeling of wanting to get to know him. Well, he was on my dream so why not? Wow, I didn't think I would actually think that about one of my teachers!

I sigh as I stop at the door. I hesitate knocking in but I eventually did. It took him a while to open the door. Another smirk arose across his face. I roll my eyes with a sigh. I walk past him and take a sit across his desk. He takes a sit on his desk and he begin typing something on his laptop. He finish typing and lean over, placing his hands together on the desk. Wow, he looks hot. Wait... Did I just said that? No way!

We sat there, just staring at each other. My brown eyes meeting his glowing brown ones. The silence between us is comfortable and thick but neither of us broke it. I didn't want to, and I think neither does he. Just looking into his eyes made me feel a little safe and happy for some strange reason.

"You look really familiar," he says, breaking the silence between us. "Have I seen you before?"

"In your dreams probably," I mumble, not taking my eyes off of him but I think he heard my mumble.

"I think," he replies, shrugging his shoulders.

My eyes widen at his reply. I didn't thought he would agree with me. I lean my back to the chair not breaking our intense eye contact. Suddenly, the door slam open to reveal a very angry boy.

"Jade, why aren't you answering my calls?" he yells at me and I just roll my eyes. "Are you ignoring me because you don't want to go to our date?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about right now," I reply, shaking my head side by side.

"The date I was planning to go with you since last week," he responds with a duh tone.

"I don't know anything about having a date tonight because no one asked me," I reply to him, suddenly getting mad at him.

"What's the point of asking you out if I already know that you would want to?" he says again in that duh voice.

"Well, maybe I would say no," I say to him.

"Who would say no to this?" he ask me as he points at himself.

"Me," I simply reply, raising an eyebrow.

"We're not done," he scowls, walking to the door. "I'll be waiting at your house after your detention."

And with that he walk out. I roll my eyes with a sigh. I roll my tongue in my mouth as I basically smack my head on the desk.

Reed in reality is so the opposite of the Reed that was in my dream. Everything is just the opposite of what they are.

A groan escape from the back of my throat. I heard him laugh, making me snap my head to look at him. A smirk was form on his face.

"What?" I ask, annoyed, hurt flash through his face but quickly changes it to another smirk of his.

"He seems like an annoying stalker," he smirks, leaning towards his table.