Part 32

**READ THE A/N IF YOU WANT TO READ MY FUNNY WORK EXPERIENCE TONIGHT**

~Cameron's POV~

It might have been a few hours since we finished eating the pizza. And she fell asleep while we were watching a movie in her room.

I watch her beautiful self, sleep in my arms. I caress her cheeks and push a strand of hair behind her ear.

God, how could I let go of such a masterpiece that easily? Why did I let her leave the house that night? I should've fought for our relationship harder. I should have explained to her father how in love I am towards his daughter and I'm not done falling, that I need her to catch me.

I should've fought for her harder. I shouldn't have given up that quick.

How stupid was I to let her walk out that door without fighting for her love? Really stupid.

I pull her closer to my body, enjoying the sensation feeling she's sending through me. I kiss her forehead, staying like that until I can feel myself drifting off.

I heard the door bust open, making me bolt upwards and so did Jade. Her presence suddenly disappeared because I feel cold to where her body used to be. I feel a fist on my cheek, making me fall to the floor because of the punch.

"Dad! No!" Jade yells and she collapses towards me, hugging me tightly.

"I told you to leave her alone!" Mr. Hutcherson shouts at me as I wrap my arms around Jade's waist. "Do you really want to go to jail?"

He walks towards us and grab Jade's waist, pulling her away from me. But her grip tighten around me and so did I.

"Jade, let go or he'll go to jail," he angrily demands.

I have to fight for her. Now.

"Jade, please don't let go," I say and I see her father glare at me. "I'm sorry, sir, but I'm not letting her go again. Not ever. I made a mistake not fighting for her the first time and so I'm not making that mistake again."

"Jade, fucking let go of him," he shouts, pulling her waist aggressively away from but neither of us let go.

"Joshua Hutcherson! Stop that right this instant," Sophie shouts as she grabs his arms away from Jade. "Josh, why can't you just accept that they want to be together? That they are happy together? That they care so much for each other? That they belong together?"

"Why don't you put us in their shoes right now? We're seven years apart, just like them. And what if you're my teacher or professor and your dad don't approve to us. Aren't you gonna fight for me? For our relationship?"

"Of course I'll fight for us."

"That's what they are doing, Josh. They are fighting for their relationship because they love each other. I witnessed it myself this afternoon how much they do love each other. Josh, it's the cutest thing you'll ever see. The way they look at each other with so much adoration can make any relationship jealous. Plus, you can't really help who you fall in love with. Even if it's illegal."

"Dad, please," Jade begs and I look at him with a pleading expression.

"I'm sorry Jade, but he needs to go," her dad say in a low tone of voice.

And with that, he forcefully pull Jade from me, making her fall to the ground. I stand up and run towards her but I am suddenly grab and place to his shoulder. I try to kick and punch him as he walks down the stairs but he won't budge. I can hear Jade, shouting and running towards us, pleading his dad to stop but he didn't.

He opens the door and throws me out of the house.

"See my daughter again and I'll throw you behind bars," he shouts.

I stand up from the ground, holding the hip that I landed on while he closes the door. I run to the door, banging the door as hard as I could.

I let her go. Again.

~Jade's POV~

I run and scream my lungs out to my dad who has Cameron on his shoulder. I run down the stairs but I'm too late. He already threw Cameron out of the house.

He walk back inside and close the door. Once he turns around, my palm made contact with his cheek. His head turn to the side from the surprise I gave him. The door start banging and I run towards it to open it, but his hands stop me. I turn around to him and start punching his chest as hard as I could.

"What did I ever do to you?" I yell, and I continue to punch his chest. "What did I ever do to you that in return I don't deserve my happiness anymore? What did I do to you to hate me this much? Stop telling me that you love me because I don't think you truly understand what love is right now. If you really love me, you'll let me be happy! And I'm happy when I'm around him! Why do you keep throwing my happiness away from me?! And you're being the worst dad ever! I hate you!"

I walk away from him and run up the stairs. I forcefully open my bedroom door and slam it close.

I scream my lungs out as tears escape my eyes. I start to throw everything that is in my room. I rip my posters into pieces, breaking all the pictures frames, shattering the TV. I walk to my closet and grab all my clothes, ripping them apart. After that, I punch the wall, making my knuckles bleed.

After a few minutes of being me, my whole room is totally ruin. Everything's is shattered and broken, just like my heart.

I grab the pillow that Cameron slept on a couple hours ago and pull it closer to my chest. Inhaling the scent, I smell Cameron's cologne. I sit down in the middle of my room, staring blankly at the wall in front of me.

I heard the door bust open but I continue to look at the wall vacantly and cry my eyes out.

"What the..." Jack's voice echo through my ear.

"I can't believe you would do this to your own daughter, Josh," Sophie say to, I believe is, dad.

Yeah, I didn't either.

____________________________________________________

Double update!! Woo hoo! I think I deserve an award!

WORK STORY!
I also just got off from my shift and let me tell you this, it was horrible at first then it became hot.

This old guy at the restaurant I work at, kept staring at me while I do my work. He didn't order anything. He just looked at me and it made me really uncomfortable. His been going there, not ordering anything for three days now.

Good thing I don't have to work this week.

But there's also this cute guy who came. His eyes were like Nash Grier's eyes and it's so mesmerizing. His voice was husky and it turned me on. He asked me what my name was and we made small talk when I'm not busy. But his like 5-10 years older than me and he lives like 2 hours from me. But hey!! He asked what my name was and it sounds so beautiful coming out from his sexy mouth.

He smokes though, so that's a turn off. #bummer

Anyways!! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!! VOTE, COMMENT, ETC!

Love y'all!

-UNEDITED-