Part 29

February 7, 2017; Tuesday

~Jade's POV~

"You're not being serious, are you?"

I sigh and shake my head. I have just finish telling Erin about what Cameron and I will do this upcoming Saturday, telling my dad about us.

"I'm afraid I am," I nervously reply, with an uneasy look on my face. "But I tried to stop him but his too eager to tell my dad."

"You know your dad's going to kill him right?" she asks again and I nod my head.

"I am aware of that," I mutter, then take a slight glimpse of her. "What do I do to stop him from meeting my dad?"

"Maybe he has a plan under his sleeves," Erin said and I thought about it.

"I hope so because I surely don't have one," I respond and stop in front of her house.

"Good luck," she says, as she unbuckles her seat belt.

We shares our goodbyes for today and I drive back to my house. The drive back home is quiet and peaceful, until I reach our neighborhood block. My dad is outside the house, not our house though but Cameron's house instead. And my dad is talking to Cameron.

What the fuckidy fuck is happening?

I park my vehicle in our driveway, hesitating to hop out. I look at my side, where Cameron and dad is looking at me from his front porch. Dad gestures me to come out and so I did, slowly. I gently close the driver door and I slowly walk up to his own porch, gulping on the way.

"Jade, hurry up," my dad hisses so I walk a little bit faster with my head bow down.

I reach his porch and I slowly look up my dad, who gives me an unknown glare. I manage to pull out a nervous and innocent smile.

"What can I do for you, dad?" I anxiously ask, biting the inside of my mouth.

"Get inside," dad's voice is so deep and scary that all you can do is obey it.

Cameron open the door wider to let me and my dad in his house. I look at Cameron, not afraid to show him how scared I am. Once no one is watching, I shut my eyes tightly and my mouth opens with a shape of an 'o' and I suddenly stop breathing.

I can't believe this is actually happening. Cameron's going to be in so much trouble.

"You two may sit down," my dad demands.

"I'd rather stand up," I suddenly say, crossing my arms across my chest.

I turn around to look at him and notice that Cameron is already sitting on his couch.

"Sit, Jade," dad commands in his deep voice again. "I'm the one standing."

I obey his order, quickly sitting down on the couch, on the other end from where Cameron is sitting. I bow my head down and look down at my intertwine hands that's place on my lap that seems to be much interesting at the moment. I notice in the corner of my eye that Cameron's leg is bouncing up and down. I take a deep quiet breath when awkward silence spread through the whole house and I let exhale it really shaky.

"When did you guys started dating?" I heard my dad ask in front of us.

"Excuse me, what?" I accidently play dumb, as I look up to him.

"Don't play dumb with me, Jade," he hisses and I purse my lips to shut my mouth. "Now, answer the questions."

I turn to look at Cameron who is sitting on the other end of the couch, and his brown eyes is already gazing at me. I look back to my lap, where my hands are resting.