Story Time!!

It's been a while since I told you guys a story!!! My last one was June. There was so many things that happened after that but I have one that literally broke my heart.

Ok so it started in December. I forgot what date but it was December. I was getting "bullied" let's say, and I didn't have anyone else to talk to soo I asked my friend, let's call him D, for help. We stayed up really late, til 3 I think, just talking about how I shouldn't cut or commit suicide. We also talked about what he thought about scars and stretch marks and he said that they're normal unlike the other guys I've talked to who was really grossed out about stretch marks. While we were talking about why I shouldn't commit suicide, he confessed that he liked me. But I didn't notice cuz I was too busy crying. But I did notice the next day.

In short, I like him.

So New Year's Eve came and he asked me if I wanted to go to his house, watch Netflix and just eat. It sounds like a perfect date but sadly, I didn't go. I told my parents that I'm going to a party that one of my classmates was hosting and my brother was coming too so I have to be at the party. If I didn't go, he might tell our parents and I'll get in trouble, (they're really strict).

I asked D if he wanted to go to the party but he didn't. So New Years kiss never happened.

We continued talking after that and he told me that he like me again because I was confused and he told me that I'm cute and beautiful and all that shit.

But when February started, everything changed. We don't talk like we used to anymore. Every time I ask him if he wants to go somewhere with me, he always say no.

Then the start of this month, I'm trying to make a conversation with him but he just ignores me. I want to ask him if he still likes me but I'm scared. I already know the answer without even asking him and if I did ask him and I was right, I'll just cry again.

I'm so sick of this love life thing!

Oh and I have another love life problem thing, it's pretty much the same thing. I helped this guy out from him break up because his gf cheated on him. Then 2 weeks later, he told me that he might be falling. "Falling in love with me" but he just ignores me too! Like wtf!

Ugh I hate relationships! I loved it when I was innocent and didn't have to worry about all of this. 😓