Part 30

February 8, 2017

~Jade's POV~

I just have awoken up and I'm already dreading for this day to be over. I didn't get enough sleep last night. I also skipped dinner last night.

I groan, sitting up from my bed. I turn on my phone, looking at the time. 8:00 am. School starts in half an hour. I don't want to go to school but school might be the only place where Cameron and I can see each other.

Ha! Good job on keeping me away from him!

I slowly stand up from my bed with a sigh. I walk up to my bathroom, brushing my teeth and splash cold water on my face, not bothering to take a shower for today. Taking off the clothes I wore yesterday, I slip on a black leggings and a plain black hoodie. Sliding on my gray ugg boots, I walk out of my bathroom.

I pick up my back pack, phone and glasses and step out of my room. Sighing at every step I make while walking down the stairs.

Skipping breakfast, I walk straight to the door.

"Jade, aren't you going to eat breakfast?" Jackson asks from the kitchen.

"No," I simply reply, opening the front door.

"Do you need a ride?" he asks, walking behind me.

I slightly turn my head to look at Cameron's house, noticing that his car is not in his driveway. That means, his already in school. I take deep breath before replying.

"Please," I respond and we both walk to Jack's black BMW.

I hop in the passenger side while he walks to the driver seat. Buckling myself with the seatbelt, I lean my head against the window.

"Sophie told me what happened last night," Jack say as he starts to drive.

I didn't reply. I don't know how to. So I just keep myself quiet.

"So, the guy you were talking about with me was your teacher?" he asks again and I nod my head.

"Are you mad at me, too?" I quietly ask, turning my head to look at him.

"A little bit," he replies, looking at me for a little then looks back at the road. "Jade, I understand that he makes you happy but his like the same age as Jarred."

"It really doesn't matter anymore," I mutter, looking back at the window.

"What do you mean?" he asks as he parks at the school lot.

"I can't see him anymore," I sigh, unbuckling myself and hop out.

Pulling the hood of my sweater over my head, I start walking to school with my head down. Ignoring the stares people are giving me, I approach my locker where Erin is leaning against. As if as she feels my presence she looks up from her phone with a smile on her face but replace with a frown when sees me. I walk over to her and place my thumb over the thumb print so I can open my locker.

Yes, the school got new locks last week.

"What's wrong?" she asks beside my locker.

I suddenly notice that the door of my locker shows a new time table. Showing it to Erin, we read my new times table.

Week 1 Schedule
Period 1: Mrs. Turnbull - Math
Period 2: Mr. Richardson - Science/Chemistry
10-minute break
Period 3: Mr. Walter - Art
Lunch
Period 4: Ms. Coleman - English LIT
Period 5: Mr. Tribbiani - Drama
Period 6: Mrs. Fischer - History

Week 2 Schedule
Period 1: Mrs. Morgan - Music & Dance
Period 2: Mr. Walter - Art
10-minute break
Period 3: Mr. Smith - Gym
Lunch
Period 4: Mr. Richardson - Science/Chemistry
Period 5: Mr. Tribbiani - Drama
Period 6: Mrs. Turnbull - Health