Eight : Attention Seeker

Cali's POV

It is now one in the morning. Believe me or not I've been trying to get some sleep but i can't. Im really tired but my body says no to rest. I hate overthinking too much. It leads me to something unusual. What happened earlier was a mess, i though my family knew about what i feel about him. Well, for real i don't know what i really feel about him. Do I like himm..?

My phone rang it must be jake because i messaged him earlier asking if he is free.

I answered it "Hello?"

"Cali, Are you okay?" Yeah its definately jake..

I sighed "Do i sound okay?" I sarcasticly said.

"Open up little girl" sabi niya

"What if i dont want to open up?" I asked

"Then why do you even texted me?" He sarcasticly said back to me.

"Are you home?" I asked him out of the blue

He giggled "No, Im at my condo unit"
"The one at bgc?"

"Yeah why?" Confusely asked

"Okay, I'll see you" i simply replied not even minding to answer his question

"Wha-" and i hung up on him

.......

Since Im not in the mood to take a rest. I decided to go on jake's place muna. I packed my blue polo shirt, white jeans, and rubber shoes. Yeah.. Im still coming for campaign. Because thats the reason I when back home for din naman. And they are still my family after all. Part of me thinks that my family are just messing with me or they want to see my reaction if they do that. I hope..

On my way on jake's condo unit near bgc. And Im on my pajama and fitted back sando kase i dont want na magpalit pa. It will just waste my time.

Do Luna really like sandro after all? Do Mom and Dad really like Luns and Sandro to be together? Do sandro liked my sister back..?

All of those question are roaming around my head. But after all i knew that i still dont know what i really feel about sandro. Part of me wants to be happy for my sister. But a part of me was really mad about it too...

I parked my car on the parking lot. Got in the elevator and press the floor number where jakes unit are. And nga pala i stopped on a gas station earlier and grab some beers. Thankfully there is no other people besides me and the cashier who i think doesnt even know me.

I search for the room number. Once i found it i quickly knocked on it. Two knocks after someone finally opened the door. Ofcourse it was jake who opened it.

"Cali" he hugged me agad once he saw it was me and i slowly hugged back. Trying not to broke down in front of him for such a stupid reason.

"Hi jake" i forced a smile hugging him then patting his back. "How are you?"

"I'm fine" he released me from the hug and looked at me "You, How are you?"

"Im fine" i smiled touching his face

He sighed "Somethings wrong noh"

"Arent you even going to let me in?" reklamo ko habang natawa

He snorted "Well I guess i have too" he said as a joke and move out of the way.

His unit wasnt that messy but it kinda is. I understand though he is a guy and sometimes busy sa work as an artist kaya wala siya masyadong time magayos o magstay man lang dito. I putted the beers on his entertainment table. And he quickly grabbed two glass and put ice on it.