Forty Two : Brown Out

*I'm back!!!*

Sandro's POV

I approached angelica who had just arrived and ask her something that had been bothering me since earlier.

She nodded and smiled at me. "Yes sir, everything is in order. Ayos na ang lahat, chill lang kayo." 

I smiled back at him. "Thank you."

I turned my back on her and was about to go towarda theo's direction to thank him as well, but he was talking to cali. So I just stared at them completely lost in thoughts. "She's truly a very beautiful woman."

"Oo nga sir e'." I was surprised when angelica spoke.

Kumunot ang noo ko and laughed. "Can you read minds, angelica?"

She shook his head and laughed modestly. "No sir, you said that out loud." She said in a matter of fact tone.

My eyes widened again. I looked around and looked to see if I had gotten any other attention.

Looks like I haven't..

Thank God..

"But honestly sir. You're right in what you said. Ma'am Cali is truly really beautiful, she's like a doll in real life. In fact, she's even more beautiful than a doll. Hindi ko nga alam kung bakit kayo ang nagustuhan ni--....” Said angelica.

Bastos ito ah...

She couldn't continue what she wanted to say because we didn't notice that theo was now close to us now. "Kay aga aga e' ginugulo mo tong anak ng boss ko. Sir, ginugulo ba kayo nitong babaeng halimaw na to? Pwede naman nating ipakaladkad to palabas sa mga PSG niyo." Theo teased her. As always.

Napailing nalang ako.. Heto nanaman sila..

"Hoy! Tigilan mo ako Theodor. Sinisira mo na agad araw ko! Chupe! Layas!" Angelica shouted at him with an eye roll.

Nandiri naman si Theo ng tinawag siya ng Theodor. Thats not his name.

Bakit ba nairap lagi ang mga babae. Is that essential?

I patted theo's shoulders. "Thank you nga pala theo. Siya mauuna na ako sainyo. Palamigin mo ang ulo niyan ha, malas yan lalo na ngayong election. Sige kayo..." He laughed on what I said.

"Shempre boss, Napaka pogi ko kasi kaya pagnakikita ako e' nasisira ang umaga kasi hindi na nawawala sa isip niya pogi kong itsura." He pulled out his fist asking for a fist bump so I stuck mine to him.

I took a deep breath as I was on the walk away from them..

Seems like everythings done and set..

Game on ..

......

Cali's POV

We are going to church now. To pray before going to the headquarters to watch the votes. Hindi kami dapat maging kampante kahit na alam namin na parehas nangunguna si Dad at Tito Bong.

My sisters, vinny, simon, and sandro are here to ride in my car. Sandro, the compulsive man insisted to drive us to church.

Magrereklamo pa ba ako?

Shempre hinde.

I just let him do what he wanted to do with life.

I feel that sandro and I are doing well. But there are still times when we insult each other but not physically. I'm confused too..

Tunay na kay gulo ng mundo sa ngayon.

Luna, on the other hand, is still ignored by Sandro. Whatever she does to get noticed is still irrelevant. Hindi pa rin siya pinapansin ni sandro.